Netflix

Me Time with Kevin Hart and Mark Wahlburg

Like Kevin Hart, like Mark Wahlburg. Both are funny. This has to be funny, right?

No.

Terrible from start to finish. I believe I may have chuckled briefly once.

Avoid.

The Untold documentary Operation Flagrant Foul was a good watch. Tim Donaghy story.

@n_huffhines
@Notorious B.E.N

I liked it but hoped for more. He's still FOS. The most interesting piece of info that was new to me was Stern offering the FBI investigator a job. I also never suspected the government basically did Stern's bidding after the story broke, and now I do.

I liked it but hoped for more. He's still FOS. The most interesting piece of info that was new to me was Stern offering the FBI investigator a job. I also never suspected the government basically did Stern's bidding after the story broke, and now I do.

I completely believe that Stern, Donaghy, and the FBI negotiated the final outcome. Donaghy, like the "mob" guy, had nothing to lose by dragging everything to court once the NBA let loose the news of the investigation (and I believe that to be true as well).

Reactions: n_huffhines
Also, I want to believe Scott Foster is dirty but they barely gave that any coverage. 2 phone calls a day is extremely suspicious but why not give SF more than 90 seconds?

VN Store

Back