Neuralink begins hiring process prior to brain implant clinical trials

AshG

Easy target
Elon Musk's brain implant company 'Neuralink' nears human trials

Elon Musk's Neuralink company is preparing for human clinical trials of their new brain implant technology. The chip will be able to control hormone levels for certain disabilities, allow connection to medical and other technology, and even stream music directly into the brain.

I don't see any problems with this. Nope. None at all. No chance for abuse.

Elon Musk's brain implant company 'Neuralink' nears human trials

Elon Musk's Neuralink company is preparing for human clinical trials of their new brain implant technology. The chip will be able to control hormone levels for certain disabilities, allow connection to medical and other technology, and even stream music directly into the brain.

I don't see any problems with this. Nope. None at all. No chance for abuse.
There are so many angles for impropriety. I'm sure the letter agencies are salivating!

Just my opinion. I think he has a lot of people fooled.

I personally think John Paul Dejoria is someone who is more brilliant. Even Vince McMahon.
It's your opinion based on what? Calling someone a con artist should require a some evidence

Oh yeah, Vince really moves that needle

He's a con artist
That actually does stuff?

Creates easy to use car charging stations, PV (solar) panels, and home interface system. Sells to market. Not enough demand. Creates an all electric car company, making electric sexy, and relatively affordavle in a market that refused to budge. Forces market to adapt and now he can sell his chargers, batteries, PV etc. Effing brilliant.

Sees space stagnant AF. Creates his own rocket company, promises to make reusable rockets to safely get humans into space. Freaking does it despite Boeing and their government lapdog fighting them at every step. Is so successful with his reusable rockets he creates a second new market. Private space industry. With his rockets other companies can now launch their own equipment. Gets Americans back in American rockets to the ISS, giving the finger to the Russians by doing it cheaper than even they can. Rockets continue to be successful where he is able to launch a global wifi network in space, another new market.

He has some flops under his belt, but effing A if he hasnt done more to advance humanity in the last 10 years than everyone else combined.

And this isnt even counting his other spinoff.

Just my opinion. I think he has a lot of people fooled.

I personally think John Paul Dejoria is someone who is more brilliant. Even Vince McMahon.
Sure there are people smarter than him. But he is the only one making, multiple real, actionable moves towards our future.

He could be scamming us on everything else but what he has done with Tesla and Space X so far goes beyond what a con artist could pull off.

Democrats told me Bush was previously. Then they changed their mind and said it was Trump.

Of course I've heard the same thing from Republicans about Obama.
True to all of those, wonder why Biden never gets a nod.

Just the next evolutionary step. So many are already cyborgs but have to deal with the inconvenience of remembering to bring the device everywhere.
I watched the Joe Rogan interview with Elon Musk and he described some pretty amazing things they'll be able to do with the technology in Neuralink. Like being able to make paralyzed people walk again and aiding with neurological diseases.

Still though, there is so much room for abuse of this kind of tech (especially from governments) that I don't want anything to do with it. However, if it was a choice between this or either dying of dementia or never being able to walk again, I'd take it.

Reactions: AshG

VN Store

Back