Neuralink begins hiring process prior to brain implant clinical trials

Here we have the great plastic garbage patch of the pacific. The death of the world. Except it's not. Did you know there have been 5 great extintions on earth? 5 times 80 % of life was wiped out... then came back as new. It would not surprise me if this were not the next great die off and rebirth. You like to think of yourselves as so important. In fact, you have no choice. You are a blip. a wink. an afterthought. dirt for future growth. On the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, scientists find a surprise: Coastal life

Reactions: Wireless1
Did you know you are made of star stuff? heavy elements (like carbon) on earth came from dead stars. Stars that were so important and magnificent. Died to make everything around you.

I feel more like a black hole inside.

You are in fact nomal. An Animal that took root in an act of chemistry. What is marvelous about humans is they survived long enough to realize it. As the great Einstein said "there is room for God in science". Just because you figure something out does not mean you control it. We have just been crafty enough to do so.

My Nana was a Louisiana witch that talked to the dead. The most important thing she ever taught me was "God helps those who help themselves." I learned that. She was important.

You are in fact nomal. An Animal that took root in an act of chemistry. What is marvelous about humans is they survived long enough to realize it. As the great Einstein said "there is room for God in science". Just because you figure something out does not mean you control it. We have just been crafty enough to do so.
Thank you, border-line-crazy anonymous poster.

Elon Musk's brain implant company 'Neuralink' nears human trials

Elon Musk's Neuralink company is preparing for human clinical trials of their new brain implant technology. The chip will be able to control hormone levels for certain disabilities, allow connection to medical and other technology, and even stream music directly into the brain.

I don't see any problems with this. Nope. None at all. No chance for abuse.

Holy crap noooo .. that’s all we need more people with voices in their heads .

If he were, you wouldn't be mentioning it right now.

Best part of deconstructing has been not seeing Revelations as a literal prophecy anymore.

Until he starts funding tests where we blot out some of the suns heat by dispersing small reflectors in the atmosphere I still have Hates in the lead .

Here we have the great plastic garbage patch of the pacific. The death of the world. Except it's not. Did you know there have been 5 great extintions on earth? 5 times 80 % of life was wiped out... then came back as new. It would not surprise me if this were not the next great die off and rebirth. You like to think of yourselves as so important. In fact, you have no choice. You are a blip. a wink. an afterthought. dirt for future growth. On the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, scientists find a surprise: Coastal life
I like what these guys are doing.

giphy (18).gif

If he were, you wouldn't be mentioning it right now.

Best part of deconstructing has been not seeing Revelations as a literal prophecy anymore.
Well we need it to be a literal prophecy because we need the rapture asap.

So nature starts to make lemonade from lemons (coastal life forms on the ocean garbage dump) so we’re going to spend billions to “clean it up” rather than study whether this “new world” could develop

Won't take a vaccine, but ready to install microchips in peoples brains! You people are SICK. SICK in the head. You have lost touch with reality. B9DCC6C4-5BD8-4CF8-8246-0EED35ECC9F8.jpeg

Don't say you weren't warned. This is when I dip out of the internet altogether. It's been real subhuman avatar robot criminals! UGH!

I'm going to go build a cabin in a recreational state and surround it with electrified razor wire.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Don't say you weren't warned. This is when I dip out of the internet altogether. It's been real subhuman avatar robot criminals! UGH!

I'm going to go build a cabin in a recreational state and surround it with electrified razor wire.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

You can’t do that .. who will see you wearing your pink protest hat then ? 😂

Won't take a vaccine, but ready to install microchips in peoples brains! You people are SICK. SICK in the head. You have lost touch with reality. View attachment 519609
I've tried to warn people on here about Musk before. But people on your side helped him rise to power as well by buying his cars and being in awe of Space X. Plus I've not heard much complaints from your side either about Neuralink.

I've tried to warn people on here about Musk before. But people on your side helped him rise to power as well by buying his cars and being in awe of Space X. Plus I've not heard much complaints from your side either about Neuralink.
They will be against it until the government takes control of it, or at least let's the CIA spy through it.

Did you know you are made of star stuff? heavy elements (like carbon) on earth came from dead stars. Stars that were so important and magnificent. Died to make everything around you.

Lol, yep. You're no different than a slug. Just randomly evolve. So if you decided to kill yourself, it would be like you never existed

VN Store

Back