Neverending MBRO memory thread

Good morning all, today is the day, they are, maybe going to attempt to take dad’s vent. He woke up some last night. I got to see his eyes fully open and that was the best Christmas gift. Poor thing looked so scared. Please pray that it goes well. When he is out of the woods and this is all over, remind me, someone (probably joe), to tell you some of the things that have happened. If anyone has doubts about what God can do, it will restore faith.

Good morning all, today is the day, they are, maybe going to attempt to take dad’s vent. He woke up some last night. I got to see his eyes fully open and that was the best Christmas gift. Poor thing looked so scared. Please pray that it goes well. When he is out of the woods and this is all over, remind me, someone (probably joe), to tell you some of the things that have happened. If anyone has doubts about what God can do, it will restore faith.
Praying 🙏 for papa, O!

Thinking about you orb!

Praying for you guys today.

Can't wait for you to tell.

Praying my friend

I actually have to run into the hospital after my wife gets done this morning.

Reactions: BigO95
Woke up to a text frome a friend that used to work with me. His wife had pneumonia, and they had to take her to the ER Christmas eve. On the way, she had a heart attack, and he text askibg for prayer.

What's the deal with pneumonia this year? His wife's led to a heart attack, my wife's friend had it (aroubd 40years old) and had a stroke, and the espn guy died.

It's tge end of the world😄
Friend???? How olds your girls?

guy friend
Guy that you like and flirt with, also good for hugs and candy, and beating the crap out of your x.
also potential boy friend or boy toy.
Ria:Hey Nick, Bill pissed me off today.
Nick:where's the ****er.
*10 min later*
Nick: he is in the hospital, have some candy. *hug* *hug* means something else usually

Last edited:
Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Friend???? How olds your girls?

guy friend
Guy that you like and flirt with, also good for hugs and candy, and beating the crap out of your x.
also potential boy friend or boy toy.
Ria:Hey Nick, Bill pissed me off today.
Nick:where's the ****er.
*10 min later*
Nick: he is in the hospital, have some candy. *hug* *hug* means something else usually
19, 14, and 11. The one with the "friend" is 14, be 15 in about 3 weeks

I gotta eat a bite, and hit the gym! Probably a piece of leftover pizza

VN Store

Back