Neverending MBRO memory thread

If Joe is driving, we'll experience a respite from his posting.

Does he share driving duties with his missus?

Been home a little bit, but unpacking. That's always the fun part.

Thought she may have spilled something on it, but doesn't appear that way

Dropped the girls off at the door for practice, came to park, and it starts pouring😄

IMG_01401-1.jpgmy daughter just texted me. She finally got her Christmas gifts. The post office on base had been closed, she was working, and just got to pick it up. She sent me a pic of her wearing her hoodie, and loves it.

How did your wife do on the trip back
Riding wears her out, even though she'll sleep. I brought tge girls to practice so she could nap. Told her I needed her to stay awake and celebrate tonight after we win!

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
My wife got her medical records, from when she had that thing put in, to when they took it out. It was like a 4 year span, they were delivered today. I thought she had ordered an encyclopedia set😄. It was thicker than a phonebook. They also gave her a thumb drive.

My wife got her medical records, from when she had that thing put in, to when they took it out. It was like a 4 year span, they were delivered today. I thought she had ordered an encyclopedia set😄. It was thicker than a phonebook. They also gave her a thumb drive.
When I worked in insurance defense and we ordered medical records, you'd never know what we'd get. Sometimes nothing and then sometimes a ton, to much to review!

Reactions: joevol33
When I worked in insurance defense and we ordered medical records, you'd never know what we'd get. Sometimes nothing and then sometimes a ton, to much to review!
She's spent a couple of hours looking for the dates of when she had it put in, and taken out. Thankfully she found them without having to go through it all.

VN Store

Back