Neverending MBRO memory thread

Had to grab a few more things in town, then got Mexican while we were out

But no boom on having to get up at 6 in the morning!

Just don't cull and take more than 7 near me in the Clinch and we kewl.
I actually need to go, haven't had trout in a while. I've seen people do that, I've only done the streams they stock a few times that someone has taken me. Limit is 8 here though!

I actually need to go, haven't had trout in a while. I've seen people do that, I've only done the streams they stock a few times that someone has taken me. Limit is 8 here though!
I don't know if you read or not but I have seen bait fishermen cull and let the dead fish just go down the current. I'm talking taking a 10" fish off the stringer to put on something a little larger. Trout are stocked and not an unlimited resource in E. TN. It's getting better per my buddy with slot limits and a little more TWRA presence.

Reactions: joevol33
I don't know if you read or not but I have seen bait fishermen cull and let the dead fish just go down the current. I'm talking taking a 10" fish off the stringer to put on something a little larger. Trout are stocked and not an unlimited resource in E. TN. It's getting better per my buddy with slot limits and a little more TWRA presence.
It's fun going to the rivers and streams here, but I prefer to catch them out of the lake if I'm trout fishing. The stock's are fun, and you can get 8 if you wanna eat some that day. Our lakes though, they have some big trout, I mean big. The lake house where my father in law worked had trout stocked, but they were big, like 5lb+

VN Store

Back