Neverending MBRO memory thread

Even after his glioblastoma diagnosis, MBRO would seek out and like my playful posts.

Dang wind! Signal going in and out. Also, someone about 20 minutes away posted on Facebook that it was sleeting!!

Winds knocked a big ole dead limb from one of the oaks or hickories ~30 feet from the back of my house. It made an awful racket as it struck my roof before rolling off onto my patio.

Reactions: joevol33
Dad seems to have one step forward, two steps back, but he is still with us. Just been busy taking care of two houses and working. Only been reading on the forums and commenting when Im caught up. I’m still here, just busy. Love, as always, the pictures of Rocky, his expressions get me everytime.

She had an under developed kidney that was causing reflux in her kidney. They did some kind of surgery where they moved one of the urinary tubes to somehow help. We got her home, and the tube came unattached, and really caused problems. Had to rush her back to Atlanta for surgery, but thankfully she's been good.

Winds are ripping upstairs. Clouds are racing, starting to see some holes in the cloud cover.

VN Store

Back