Neverending MBRO memory thread

Got one in Atlanta next weekend. We'll probably drive down after my wife's treatment if she feels up to it.

Sorry to hear that. Diabetic or getting close? It's always something it seems. I never had so much as a broken bone until I turned 25. After that, I have had multiple kidney stones, gall stones until they took it out, have hypertension, on blood pressure meds, deficiencies that I take shots for weekly, kidney cancer. Don't get me wrong, I'm still extremely blessed and have it far better than many, but age is not being kind to me so far.
yes for 6 years, it gets depressing -- got HBP to -- someone once said, there is no cure for life - sounds so true

Dad is being moved to a nursing facility closer to home in a week. I’m still running my legs off between work, two households, etc., so still just reading. Thank you for asking. 🙂
That sounds like good news? If he’s stable enough to be moved. At least for now.

We’re all thinking of you. Touch base when you can. We know you’ve got a ton of other things that are higher priority for now. 💕

VN Store

Back