Neverending MBRO memory thread

Anyone give themselves intramuscular injections? I do mine at home now, in the thigh, now it feels like I blasted my leg on a leg press for hours. Super sore. My dr always put them in the hip, and it never felt like this.

Anyone give themselves intramuscular injections? I do mine at home now, in the thigh, now it feels like I blasted my leg on a leg press for hours. Super sore. My dr always put them in the hip, and it never felt like this.
Red says to do yoga and get flexible enough to twist around where you can see your ass. Shoot yourself in the ass.

Not joking above. Red was a nurse for 25 years. Ass is a joke but she did say hip. Also rotate the sites where you’re giving the shots. She said that’s part of the pain problem.

She also says sitting on a chair or toilet helps.

Reactions: VolDaddy87
Not joking above. Red was a nurse for 25 years. Ass is a joke but she did say hip. Also rotate the sites where you’re giving the shots. She said that’s part of the pain problem.

She also says sitting on a chair or toilet helps.

It was my first by myself, and the first I've had in the thigh. I could probably do the hip, I was just afraid I would hit something being at that angle. I may give it a try next time.

It was my first by myself, and the first I've had in the thigh. I could probably do the hip, I was just afraid I would hit something being at that angle. I may give it a try next time.
Fleshy area like the rump/ hip is best place to give em. Just be sure to swap sides every shot. I use to do the shots

Fleshy area like the rump/ hip is best place to give em. Just be sure to swap sides every shot. I use to do the shots
I have one more at home dose. After it, I may just start going back into the office to get them. I thought at home would be more convenient, but I overthink it. Might need to leave it to the pros.

I have one more at home dose. After it, I may just start going back into the office to get them. I thought at home would be more convenient, but I overthink it. Might need to leave it to the pros.
Honestly my wife says it’s much safer at office because sepsis is a real thing.

Thanks to you and her for the input. Hopefully I didn't jack up my quad. It's solid and I felt every bit of it while injecting. It just never felt like that when they do it in my hip.

My wife lets me do her humira shots in her stomach. She says they hurt bad.

VN Store

Back