Neverending MBRO memory thread

Year to date, the contracted collector has missed my trash pickup only once. I did receive notice that the costs were going up. 😒

Time for work. It's my Friday fir about 12 days.

Joe, I know its been said before, but it bears repeating that you and Tiffany and the daughters are all in our thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping that the medical staff can finally give Tiffany some much needed and deserved relief and a return to normalcy.

Joe, I know its been said before, but it bears repeating that you and Tiffany and the daughters are all in our thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping that the medical staff can finally give Tiffany some much needed and deserved relief and a return to normalcy.
We sincerely appreciate it all. It's going to be hard for a couple of weeks, so those prayers are going to help!

It's going to hit me at some point. Trying to focus on having a good time with her, feeding her good, maybe catching a fish👀. I'm going to have to face that fear at some point in the next week.
You’ve been trying to face the fear of catching a a fish for all these years. Eventually you’ll finally catch one and realize how exciting it is and that getting them off the hook isn’t that big of a deal. If you’re still too scared, Tiff will take it off the hook for ya. Have faith you’ll finally catch a fish little joe

VN Store

Back