New Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Wears Stilettos to Work, Discusses Sex With Animals, And Calls NIH Chief ‘Daddy Fauci’.

Caculator

No sane person wants to live on planet of the apes
New Biden Nuclear Hire Is Drag Queen Who Wears Stilettos to Work, Discusses Sex With Animals, And Calls NIH Chief ‘Daddy Fauci’.

START
by K. Christopher Powell

February 10, 2022

Arecent, high-level hire at the Department of Energy’s Office of Nuclear Energy is a drag queen, LGBTQ+ activist who has “lectured” on kink at college campuses and participated in interviews about fetish roleplay. In one interview, Sam Brinton – now a top Biden official – even discusses having sex with animals.

Brinton – who has written in opposition to “gay conversion therapy” – was recently tapped to serve as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy. He also goes by “Sister Ray Dee O’Active” – his drag queen alter ego.
In his own website’s bio, Brinton reveals:
Sam has worn his stilettos to Congress to advise legislators about nuclear policy and to the White House where he advised President Obama and Michelle Obama on LGBT issues. He shows young men and women everywhere he goes that they can be who they are and gives them courage. Once, while he was walking around Disney World in 6 inch stilettos with his boyfriend, a young gay boy saw Sam with his boyfriend and started crying. He told his mother, ‘”t’s true, Mom. WE can be our own princess here.”
Brinton is an active member of the Washington, D.C. chapter of a drag queen society known as the “Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence,” which lists him as the principal contact on its 2016 and 2018 tax forms. During the group’s “Lavender Mass 2021,” Brinton can be seen referring to Anthony Fauci, who was declared a “saint,” as “Daddy Fauci.”

Reactions: norrislakevol
So what? Judge not, lest you be judged, right?

He holds masters in Engineering and Nuclear Science and Engineering from MIT.

Seems like qualifications that would be relevant to a job as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy.

Your article focused on kink shaming him, not his qualifications... Got anything that say's he's incompetent or otherwise unqualified?

So what? Judge not, lest you be judged, right?

He holds masters in Engineering and Nuclear Science and Engineering from MIT.

Seems like qualifications that would be relevant to a job as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in the Office of Nuclear Energy for the Department of Energy.

Your article focused on kink shaming him, not his qualifications... Got anything that say's he's incompetent or otherwise unqualified?

All our presidents were qualified. You were satisfied by that, correct?

Perhaps we'd be happier with a less qualified minority?
Why can’t we just pick a candidate that isn’t a magnet for controversy. What idiot politician looks at a pool of equally qualified candidates, finds the biggest most over the top social freak, and says yeah that’s the choice for me. And let’s be clear this isn’t the first pick he’s done this on! I guess there’s something to be said for consistency?

If they don’t have a mental illness that is a positive.

Lincoln, Tolstoy and Dickens had depression
Beethoven and Churchill were Bipolar
Michaengelo was autistic
Dawrin had agoraphobia
Issac Newton was Bipolar, autistic and suffered from schizophrenia

I'm simply suggesting that mental illness shouldn't be a qualifier for ability.

Lincoln, Tolstoy and Dickens had depression
Beethoven and Churchill were Bipolar
Michaengelo was autistic
Dawrin had agoraphobia
Issac Newton was Bipolar, autistic and suffered from schizophrenia

I'm simply suggesting that mental illness shouldn't be a qualifier for ability.
Yea but Lincoln was a real dick

Why can’t we just pick a candidate that isn’t a magnet for controversy. What idiot politician looks at a pool of equally qualified candidates, finds the biggest most over the top social freak, and says yeah that’s the choice for me. And let’s be clear this isn’t the first pick he’s done this on! I guess there’s something to be said for consistency?

Did Biden "pick" this guy or did he answer an ad and get the job?

Reactions: NashVol11
I have no idea. But that doesn’t detract from my statement. Ultimately it’s the moron in chief’s choice… well… or whoever is actually running the country.

LOL, ok.

I'm for hiring the most qualified person for any job, irrespective of any other attribute barring anything unethical or illegal. Inserting personal feelz into this equation is dancing dangerously close to getting in line with the premise driving affirmative action.

VN Store

Back