new transfer

I heard that he was transferring due to family issues, which would make him eligible to play this year. He has 2 years remaining.

The info I've gotten is that he was slow and soft and was being buried in the depth chart at Maryland. I'm not expecting much from him honestly, but he's worth a Walk-on spot, if he's a bust, no harm done. If he becomes a stud, we win...

Rivals said he ran a 4.4 in high school. He also had offers from Auburn, Arkansas, USCe, and Stanford. He's most likely not too slow or too soft.

Rivals has him running a 4.4 forty, but that's from two years ago when he was in HS. Could very well be an exaggerated time. Hope I'm wrong. I've got a lot of faith in Jones and this coaching staff. If he's a walk on, no harm done. If he gets a scholly, then I am confident Jones and company would not burn one for someone they didn't feel like has potential in his offense.

Seeing how we have minimal depth at rb til next year, he probably took Jabo's spot

I only see him as a speedster, if he gets to the sidelines or the second level of the defense. That is the worst case scenerio.

The best case scenerio, is that he will be like Charlie Garner and will be a complete back....

Reactions: 1 person
The info I've gotten is that he was slow and soft and was being buried in the depth chart at Maryland. I'm not expecting much from him honestly, but he's worth a Walk-on spot, if he's a bust, no harm done. If he becomes a stud, we win...

Bad info because dude is far from slow.

I saw that 247 had him at 5'10, 165 but that's as small as I can find for him. You must lookin WAY back!

If it's family issues I can respect him wanting to be closer to home AND him wanting a good looking uniform too.

Size is decent and speed is good and we need all the speed we can find.

Grades are very good so having him available all the time won't be a issue either.

In HS he was also a Safety so just maybe he's seeing that he has no chance at a NFL opportunity and is going to move over to the D side of the ball for his last 2 seasons and try to make a splash on our D.

With his speed he might turn into a decent S or CB for us.

If buTch wants him then that tells me we have some kind of plan for him.

WELCOME to Big Orange country young man!!!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back