New york proposing 7 billion in new taxes

Good! Pass a law where they cannot move out of state. Elections have consequences and they should wallow in their sty until it is dry.

As a car guy, surely you like Scotty Kilmer. He moved from Texas to TN recently

Reactions: McDad
For once I agree with you.

giphy.gif

You need to expand on this. Or have I misread you all this time?

These taxes will kill the economy in NY. Just spitballing but I’m going to guess more than 1/2 of the people targeted by these taxes can probably work from anywhere now and are not tied to NYC or the state so I’d say many will leave. So in the end NY will be forced to expand the increases down to the slubs in the middle class to pay for all the increased spending they will pass with all this new projected revenue.

These taxes will kill the economy in NY. Just spitballing but I’m going to guess more than 1/2 of the people targeted by these taxes can probably work from anywhere now and are not tied to NYC or the state so I’d say many will leave. So in the end NY will be forced to expand the increases down to the slubs in the middle class to pay for all the increased spending they will pass with all this new projected revenue.

But then they move and bring the poison with them

The bastards are passing some shady **** though. You can not set foot in the state and receive a state tax bill from them depending how you’re paid.

The bastards are passing some shady **** though. You can not set foot in the state and receive a state tax bill from them depending how you’re paid.

I wonder what Yellen and Crew will have to say in about a year. Not sure The Fed would see this spending as productive at some point, but I am probably naive

I wonder what Yellen and Crew will have to say in about a year. Not sure The Fed would see this spending as productive at some point, but I am probably naive
Oh she already issued statements fawning all over the stimulus tripe and said that they must have “revenue increases” going forward. She will do what she’s told.

Oh she already issued statements fawning all over the stimulus tripe and said that they must have “revenue increases” going forward. She will do what she’s told.

Yikes. The tenticles of wealth redistribution are about to touch us all, unless you are a bazillionare. Squeeezed from both sides now..pay more or watch rampant inflation in which you pay more. Not sure how this will work out other than massive pain.

VN Store

Back