Newsom Likely To Face Recall

Hasn't California recalled another governor in recent history?

It's an interesting state, they can't seem to figure out who they are. And here I am applying for a job there.

Private Christian university in Orange County. At this point in my job hunt, if it's open and in my wheelhouse I pretty much have to apply.
Understood. And Orange County with private Christian school is definitely better. But California is…. California. I hope you’re prepared. I get pissed at the morons just spending a week there on business. 🤷‍♂️

Private Christian university in Orange County. At this point in my job hunt, if it's open and in my wheelhouse I pretty much have to apply.

What state are you coming from? Your taxes are going to be out of this world. Do you get tax breaks being a prof/ teacher?

What state are you coming from? Your taxes are going to be out of this world. Do you get tax breaks being a prof/ teacher?

I'm in Ohio right now. My application list is at around 30 schools right now, including the school in SoCal.

As for education tax breaks, yeah! $250 a year for school related expenses, that's it.

It's an interesting state, they can't seem to figure out who they are. And here I am applying for a job there.
Yes Gray Davis. Lost the recall election to Schwarzenegger.

Gray Davis was recalled and The Terminator was elected.

Reactions: AshG
Part of me wishes we were a parliamentary republic so we could nuke the lot of them on the reg and vote all over again. Think of the money out would save on campaign ads, only having a week's notice that your reelection was coming up.

Might even be a bit more fun.

Part of me wishes we were a parliamentary republic so we could nuke the lot of them on the reg and vote all over again. Think of the money out would save on campaign ads, only having a week's notice that your reelection was coming up.

Might even be a bit more fun.
Been a dream of mine for years...5 parties...Conservative, Libertarian, Progressive, Green, Labor...highest public office elected by public would be the House..Senators appointed by govs..approved by State House/Senate...POTUS would be leader of majority coalition

Understood. And Orange County with private Christian school is definitely better. But California is…. California. I hope you’re prepared. I get pissed at the morons just spending a week there on business. 🤷‍♂️

It's an amazingly gorgeous state with so much too offer that has literally been screwed up in every single way possible.

I would move to California in a heartbeat if it was even a moderate state but they have lost their minds.

The drive up highway 1 though to Monterey is breath taking though.

It's an amazingly gorgeous state with so much too offer that has literally been screwed up in every single way possible.

I would move to California in a heartbeat if it was even a moderate state but they have lost their minds.

The drive up highway 1 though to Monterey is breath taking though.

You aren't kidding!

Reactions: BUBear and NEO

Do we really know the context? Certainly this is an outgoing mailbox and criminality and they look like ballots by size I would think
What is: Video from Police Frequency Telegram channel ?

If this is true, we are dealing with a Mafia Party.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back