Next season record predictions?

Sooner game will tell alot about our record this year,if we go to Norman and win the sky is the limit!Im gonna say we may lose to the Bullpups but beat the elephants!10-2
Agreed. That OK game is parallel to the LSU game in 22. We win that game and all bets are off. Wins at OK, AL, and FL......We can walk into the GA game and potentially win.

People...
We will lose to Florida before Oklahoma.
Yes. Oklahoma IS better than Florida.

And we are not losing 4 games next season.

10-2 Loss to UGA and Florida.
Sneak into the playoffs and Face #1 UGA where we lose again.
10-3.

9 - 3 is our floor. 11 - 1 is our ceiling. We are strong along the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, and it all starts there. Our running game will be strong and we will have a very good pass rush. That alone wins you a lot of games. Now, we also have an elite talent at QB. If we stay healthy we should be in the playoffs.

I picked Michigan to win it all last year. This year, I think Ohio State wins it all. They will be very good.

People...
We will lose to Florida before Oklahoma.
Yes. Oklahoma IS better than Florida.

And we are not losing 4 games next season.

10-2 Loss to UGA and Florida.
Sneak into the playoffs and Face #1 UGA where we lose again.
10-3.

We're not losing to Florida next year in Neyland........no way.

y'all are forgetting about NC state. I think this game will tell us how we will do. They will be a fairly strong team. If we beat them handily I think we will have a very exciting season!!!!

Reactions: Rocky Top T
We can't accept a lose to FL. Can't happen. And Bama's lost a lot and have a new coach and it's at home. Must win too.
Those are must wins especially Florida can’t lose to a dead coach walking in Napier again.

Last edited:
2024 is the season we prove to the world we're actually back.

See, all the dawgs and gators and sister-lovers and commodores out there want nothing more than for 2022 (the Hooker & Hyatt show) to have been a one-off. A blip. An exception to the rule. They want our success curve to look like this:

1706194620686.png

But 2024 is where we prove it actually looks like this (with 2021 to 2023 inside the box):
1706194920726.png

My prediction? 10-2 most likely, but 11-1 almost as good a chance.

Can't wait. This is gonna be fun.

Go Vols!

I think we go 14-2. We lose to Georgia on the road, but still make the playoffs and lose to Ga again in the championship game. Which sets up up for the next year, when we beat them in Neyland, and then beat them again in the championship game. And the dynasty begins......

We definitely can get a 11-1 record but I expect 10-2 as will lose to Georgia and have a hiccup along the way from either Bama or Oklahoma.

With all the changes, the hits and misses, and more changes to come by summer, the dog, the cracked crystal ball and I have to step back and reevaluate our predictions. We'll wait until fall is breathing down our neck.

If we are undefeated going in to Georgia game we could win that Nico is the difference maker and our d line should be elite… just if the secondary improves some
The D-Line will not be "elite". Henderson/Haynesworth was elite. This D-line will be one of the best DL in the SEC, but not near H&H and not as good as UGA, probably not as good as Ole Miss. Our DE's should be "elite".

I have learned my lesson from counting Florida as a win regardless of circumstances. Lose their starting QB? Nope! Play a close game against a crap opponent the week before us? Nope! Have a new head coach? Nope!
Yeah but CJH hasn't lost at Neyland vs fla

Id say 8-4 right now. Very tough schedule @Oklahoma in their first SEC game, Bama, UGA in Athens, then our annual WTF road loss where UT just doesnt show up. Probably @Arkansas.

VN Store

Back