next season

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
im willing to bet that we get snubbed in the polls again just like this ar and start 9 or 10. anyone want to take me up on my bet? coaches poll sucks balls.

All we gotta do is keep winning and nobody can keep us down. Most important will be a strong showing against Florida. If we can win by a margin of a touchdown or more, that would be huge.

We have to remember last year when we beat Florida, we got a bigger jump than we thought we would. To like number eight or something. We just have to beat everybody we can, avoid stupid mistakes,

and this season, QUIT PLAYING TO THE LEVEL OF THE COMPETITION!

yeah just beat everyone like arburn did right?
:dlol:
it dont matter. we will some how get kep out. the coaches hate fulmer.

What are the odds that three teams from major conferences will go undefeated again? USC is the only one. The Big Ten is loaded and nobody will go undefeated there. I have a feeling that somebody is going to beat Texas this year, as they still don't have much of a passing offense to speak of.

texas usc and tennessee all go undefeated. who do you think they leave out? texas has to play hoio state next year.

texas will get beat. hopefully. usc should run the table again. we have some humps. @ lsu. @florida @ bama. and @notre dame. who is getting a very good coach. as bad as i wanna see usc vs. tennessee. it is a long ways from there right now. lets get this damn qb situation out of the way. and dont forget about our d. they have alot of work to do. 600 YRDS TO AUBURN. TWICE. :banghead:

i have a feeling our d will be fine. who are we going to play like auburn? also were going to flordia early so urban meyers offense wont be ready and either will be lsu. and who cares about bama, really.

bama is a rivalry game. they always play us tough. im just saying dont build up ur expectations too much. we seem to do better when our expectatoins are down. 1998,2001,2004

well you know what. as long as randy sanders and co. let ainge be our qb ill be fine. please dont screw this up fulmer.

USC will go undefeated...Texas will lose to OSU and our toughest game will be LSU. My guess is it will be between us and Texas to face USC.

lets not forget iowa. i think they will only lose 1 game also.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 7:53 PM

yes i forgot. they are doing very good in recruiting too. and there coach is probably top 5 in the country.

well i just hope we dont lose no games and we will go game by game. i really thought we would only lose one game this ear but then the "play" aginst notre dame kinda ended my hopes. oh well

Iowa has to play OSU, Michigan, and Wisconin...(No way they will be undefeated)
Texa has to play OSU, OU, and TA&M...(Probably lose one of those)

It's all us in '05

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 17, 2005 4:53 PM

With Michigan, Ohio State and Iowa all looking REALLY good going into next year, the Big Ten are going to beat up on eachother, making a very difficult case for a national championship contender.

If the Vols are at one loss as are any one of those three in the Big Ten, they will probably get the leg up because they are so top-heavy.

Even though the Big XII will not be as top-heavy, Texas will have a very tough time going undefeated. Cedric Benson single-handedly won them many, many games this last season. They also play Ohio State early next season, not to mention Texas Tech, A&M and Oklahoma having a reasonable shot at beating the 'Horns.

If the Vols can make it undefeated, we will be a contender for the national championship. The SEC will be tough, but not as tough as the Big Ten, or as tough as Texas' schedule. Aside from USC, Tennessee has the best shot of any team in a BCS conference of going undefeated next season. The pollsters may be idiots, but they are not dumb enough to keep one of two undefeated teams out of a championship game.

ok the big 10 will never be as strong as the sec we are going to have at least 5 great teams in the sec next year: Flordia, Lsu,Uga,usc,alabama(if Qb is health), and the BIG ORANGE. and your tell me that the big ten can beat that.

sec is the best division in the nation.(period)

well as long as were on our a game for the whole year we iwll be fine.

Originally posted by deaknasty74@Jan 17, 2005 6:33 PM
ok the big 10 will never be as strong as the sec we are going to have at least 5 great teams in the sec next year: Flordia, Lsu,Uga,usc,alabama(if Qb is health), and the BIG ORANGE. and your tell me that the big ten can beat that.

Tennessee is the ONLY team in the SEC with a strong look at a national championship title shot next year. The other teams are good... But the Big Ten has THREE teams that could all very well have a shot at Pasadena.

Originally posted by deaknasty74@Jan 17, 2005 9:33 PM

The SEC could be potentially as down next year as any in recent memory. LSU, Florida, Ole Miss, SC are going though coaching changes. Georgia and Auburn are getting killed by graduation. Who knows what will happen?

guys. florida is loaded with speed and talent. look what urban did with utah. now he has a more talented qb. question is. how smart is he? hopefully he is as dumb as his brother. :rocks:

VN Store

Back