Neyland 10th loudest in SEC…..😂

Oh come ON -- the "writer" of that article even says they "asked ChatGPT to rank football stadiums based on noise level." This is pointless piece of crap. It's not even an "article." It's just a dog turd smeared on a webpage.

I hate the AI future. I hate this brainless zombie "creativity." Awful.
Amen - critical thinking goes completely out the window and dies a rapid death.

Reactions: Voltopia
FWIW - I remember a crisp, October night not too long ago where Neyland MUST have been the loudest on record...it was so loud the television announcers struggled to be heard on TV.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Interesting, I hated Dallas. I liked Houston but Austin is probably my 2nd favorite city in the SEC other than Athens
I love their pride parade march and am active in their LGBT marathons. Love it there, lots of Cali vibes! We're putting up a statue of Baphomet next year with local artists in our sculpting guild at the CBD store to stick it to small minded people. Keep Austin weird dude!

10th LOUDEST???

alright-jenniferlawrence.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Al Orange
I love their pride parade march and am active in their LGBT marathons. Love it there, lots of Cali vibes! We're putting up a statue of Baphomet next year with local artists in our sculpting guild at the CBD store to stick it to small minded people. Keep Austin weird dude!
I’d love to see this statue when it’s done!

Reactions: 207 others
Neyland is the loudest stadium I have have ever been, but have not been to Baton Rouge on a Saturday yet.

Is Bryant Denny or Jordan Hare louder?
In my opinion, UF and LSU are the only other two SEC stadiums with an argument at #1 in terms of loudness. Jordan Hare is louder than Bryant-Denny in my opinion. The cowbells at Miss State are also underrated in terms of loudness and general annoyance factor. I think Neyland is #1 in terms of sustained noise when the Vols are in the game. In the credit, where credit is due department though, Ben Hill and Tiger Stadium can both get really loud at peak moments.

Oh come ON -- the "writer" of that article even says they "asked ChatGPT to rank football stadiums based on noise level." This is pointless piece of crap. It's not even an "article." It's just a dog turd smeared on a webpage.

I hate the AI future. I hate this brainless zombie "creativity." Awful.

Amen many times.

Have to admit.....there have been some pretty quiet games at Neyland the past 20 years or so.
The past 3yrs have been bonkers. We have seen everything from golf balls and mustard bottles down to 75k of our drunkest friends carrying the goal posts to the river. If you playing at Neyland, you have a problem that day. Especially if it's at night.

VN Store

Back