Neyland 10th loudest in SEC…..😂

I lived there for four months and have never been more miserable in my life. Finally told my employer I was leaving Austin in two weeks and they could take it as two weeks notice or I’d work for them from home in TN. Eight years later, I’m still with them and have seen the inside of the Austin office once.

Austin sucks.
I hate that your experience was bad! I’m a huge standup comedian fan and the scene there is massive now so I’ve been enjoying that big time

I hate that your experience was bad! I’m a huge standup comedian fan and the scene there is massive now so I’ve been enjoying that big time

Traffic alone indicates plenty of folks love the place. I found nothing appealing there, and that surprised me. I’ve enjoyed living in Los Angeles, NOLA, Memphis and several smaller cities and towns. Just couldn’t warm up to Austin.

Interesting, I hated Dallas. I liked Houston but Austin is probably my 2nd favorite city in the SEC other than Athens
Athens GA is trash.

Knoxville is much better 😏

Austin is nice.
Baton Rouge is better than Athens too
Columbia SC is better than Athens too
WTH bro hahah??

Athens GA is trash.

Knoxville is much better 😏

Austin is nice.
Baton Rouge is better than Athens too
Columbia SC is better than Athens too
WTH bro hahah??
I loved Athens. Baton Rouge is a trash can minus the fantastic food. Never been to Columbia!

Having Texas as #3 is hilarious considering their entire reputation, media and otherwise, is being a giant stadium with literally zero noise issues for visiting teams.

For sure. Can’t clap or cheer when you’re holding a glass of wine and eating cheese.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back