NFC Divisional Game: Saints at Vikings

Didn’t even touch him. He definitely was in on it.

...And then blocked his own man! I'm not sure if Crowley could have caught him or not but he would have had a chance. Williams put his head down and dove at Crowley's legs - never coming close to Diggs. I don't believe he was on the take but that looked weird as hell.

He started his dive before the ball got there and tried to avoid the receiver to not draw a PI which would’ve put them in FG position to win.

I guess that's understandable as the Saints db's had been called for several holding and PI's but he has to keep his feet there and make the tackle. If he makes the tackle in bounds - game over. If Diggs gets out of bounds - 50 yard field goal attempt.

I’m not saying they are right. But Johnson and Strahan both thought was his thinking. Jimmie said it was likely discussed to not interfere during the preceding timeout.

The Jags D better play a hell of a lot better next week. If they play the way they did today, next week’ result won’t be in doubt.

It’s not in doubt now. Pretty clear that Pats are about to not only beat the Jags but also win another damn SuperBowl.

Reactions: 1 person
It was a case of a rookie making a rookie mistake. He wasn't on the take. He didn't keep his head up. Always keep your head up.

I’m not saying they are right. But Johnson and Strahan both thought was his thinking. Jimmie said it was likely discussed to not interfere during the preceding timeout.

Why even leave your feet? Just stand there and push him out of bounds. Dumb dumb thinking.

It’s not in doubt now. Pretty clear that Pats are about to not only beat the Jags but also win another damn SuperBowl.

If Philly hadn't lost Wentz, I think they would have had a good shot at them but as it stands now, I would have to agree with you.

I suppose it depends on how old the fans are...despite the Saints having a recent SB, Vikings have had a much better franchise history.

349-432, 18 playoff games
470-390, 48 playoff games

Vikings have a better franchise history?:no:

They are the Bills of the NFC.:eek:lol:

Super Bowls
Vikings 0-4
Bills 0-4

Reactions: 1 person
26903863_1787325551314125_4790840269759051104_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I suppose it depends on how old the fans are...despite the Saints having a recent SB, Vikings have had a much better franchise history.

349-432, 18 playoff games
470-390, 48 playoff games

In terms of the best teams to not make the Super Bowl, the '98 Vikings have to be at the top of the list.

VN Store

Back