NFL Game Thread

Everytime I see I Odell act like a fool it serves as a reminder how lucky I am to have someone as humble and talented as Julio

I can't predict who you will like and won't like. How does OBJ act like a ***** and McGregor doesn't? Rodman?

OBJ cries on the sideline because he doesn't get the ball, McGregor talks **** and backs it up. Rodman went out there and busted his ass and was one of the hardest workers ever in the league. I don't see how the 3 are related at all.

OBJ cries on the sideline because he doesn't get the ball, McGregor talks **** and backs it up. Rodman went out there and busted his ass and was one of the hardest workers ever in the league. I don't see how the 3 are related at all.

McGregor threw multiple tantrums on TUF when his fighters lost. They had just lost the biggest fights of their lives and he's smashing his sunglasses and berating them in front of their teammates.

Rodman kicking a cameraman is more of a ***** move than anything OBJ has done.

FTR, I don't think these things are that big of a deal and I still like all of them to some degree. I see it all as the same kind of immature, crybaby behavior and I like them for their talent.

15056439_10154676350103373_4074216404692081232_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Which early game is everyone watching?

1:00 pm Arizona Cardinals Minnesota Vikings
1:00 pm Baltimore Ravens Dallas Cowboys
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills Cincinnati Bengals
1:00 pm Chicago Bears New York Giants
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Detroit Lions
1:00 pm Pittsburgh Steelers Cleveland Browns
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Kansas City Chiefs
1:00 pm Tennessee Titans Indianapolis Colts

Here is a good link for any game or NFL RedZone if you need one.

http://bmx-tv.net/sports/

11 missed extra points so far today is an NFL record. We should start seeing more two point conversion attempts if this trend continues.

Big MNF game from Mexico D.F. I'm not a big fan of either of these teams. I think playing south of the border is kind of silly. And yet... I'm captivated. Just weird. If the NFL expanded to Mexico and England, would it just be a bunch of Americans living in foreign countries 6 mos a year? Would Mexican people play on the team? I'm sure there would be trades and such. Is American football a big deal down there? Doesn't seem like it.

VN Store

Back