NFL Game Thread

Terrible spot by the refs and the replay showed it clearly he wasn't down. Bad break for the Texans.

15235400_1581348805217289_9203633990017473788_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
If I cared I would. But the state is so awesome the NBA left, so there's that. And the Mariners....I don't even need to talk ****. :)

The only thing that sucks about the state, besides the Mariners of course, are the liberal morons in and around Seattle.

The state is awesome. The D of C, well, speaks for itself. Ha

Kinda crazy though, I haven't come across a Redskins fan in years. Mark Rypien lived in an apartment above my sisters while his house was being built about 10 years ago. His girlfriend was insane, her daughter is hot and has loud sex, he's a pretty cool dude.

The only thing that sucks about the state, besides the Mariners of course, are the liberal morons in and around Seattle.

The state is awesome. The D of C, well, speaks for itself. Ha

Kinda crazy though, I haven't come across a Redskins fan in years. Mark Rypien lived in an apartment above my sisters while his house was being built about 10 years ago. His girlfriend was insane, her daughter is hot and has loud sex, he's a pretty cool dude.

It's kinda like NY I guess then. The city ruins the rest of the state.

And for the record, I can't stand D.C. I don't even like to visit lol. But you like who you like (as much as we want to change it (which includes the Vols)).

VN Store

Back