Nico Fever, Fulmer Too?

He's responsible for the "good ole days" i say he's done alot for the university. Could have he done some things differently? Sure! But a coaching record of 152-52 speaks for itself.
Over rated. With the talent he had on the roster and on the coaching staff, not to mention the fact the teams in the league and surrounding areas were down, he underachieved and acts like gods gift to us. Anyone who would have came after majors would have gotten atleast one natty, or probably majors himself. Once it became his program from the top down, is when you started to see the cracks. If he went to Vanderbilt dude would have been a footnote

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Woodsman said, Gaston might sneak up on Nico and become QB1. Don't distort people's statements. As for being called out, you have no idea how I relish it. But you should, given our adventures in THAT other forum. And, uh, honesty really is the best policy. I back down when I understand loud and clear that I'm dead wrong about something. As for the Gas man, let's just say, I Sarah Silverman the issue once more, it could happen.

Now, the real issue here is the same as it is with Peyton-ian people. If one says anything less than PM being an infallible demi-god, son of Zeus and Queen Medb of Connacht, with genetic splicing from Lugh and Brigid, if you don't do that, you are evil incarnate. These people now pl;ace Nico in the same category
, woe unto any who doesn't pay the same blind loyalty. They ought to know better than to assume they can cure my insane defiance of conformism.
I’m not doing that w/ Nico at all. I just don’t believe that he close to being replaced by a Walk on second stringer .

Looks like he will have some serious help in moving the chains and violating the goal line as well. As we get closer to season start, we seem to almost reek of being a dangerous team.
Source:
Pretty sure Lewis ran a 10.62 in the 100m in highschool. Consistently timed under 11 seconds except for once...maybe got a bad start on that one. Think that was as a sophomore and Junior. Dude has elite speed and size. He can be an absolute weapon for us. Seems like a great kid too! Smart and well mannered.

From strictly a Vol perspective, have to add in Shular. Cutt said of Peyton that they had had success with him and that’s what swayed Peyton.
Ah yes. Shuler. I forgot Shuler was there during the Majors/Fulmer Fiasco. What an athlete Heath was. Cutt was a lucky Man to have that kind of talent to work with.

Peyton was both Fulmer's greatest success and achilles heel. He kept trying to replicate Manning, who was a once in a generation type player.

Coach Matthews once told of how Fulmer passed over Michael Vick for to sign Joey Matthews as our QB after 1998.

Just as well, wouldn't want that stigma on the Vols' History.

Really? Dobbs on it over Holloway? Were you on this earth when Holloway played? I would even put Bobby Scott, Casey Clausen or Tee Martin before Dobbs

Holloway would have gotten a real shot in the NFL nowadays
LOL! I mean...a lot of people on this site were not born yet, I am sure. Seriously. 🤣

…or better. Did they write tunes for Kyler?
Yes, he was, and heeeeeeaaaalllll no to having a song. What was it called? The Ballad of Condredge Holloway, or something like that? Murray doesn't have an ESPN special either. I saw Condredge as a senior at Huntsville Lee beat my hometown high school, Franklin County, 14-7 in September 1970. FC was a Tennessee powerhouse at the time with Robert Fraley at QB. He signed with Bama and was a backup to Richard Todd. He later went to law school and became a sports agent. He was Payne Stewart's agent and also a good friend. Died in that tragic plane crash

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yes, he was, and heeeeeeaaaalllll no to having a song. What was it called? The Ballad of Condredge Holloway, or something like that? Murray doesn't have an ESPN special either. I saw Condredge as a senior at Huntsville Lee beat my hometown high school, Franklin County, 14-7 in September 1970. FC was a Tennessee powerhouse at the time with Robert Fraley at QB. He signed with Bama and was a backup to Richard Todd. He later went to law school and became a sports agent. He was Payne Stewart's agent and also a good friend. Died in that tragic plane crash
See edit above! 🤙🏼😉

VN Store

Back