Nico INT

If he throws a pick or two and we don’t lose offensive continuity, I will live with it.
This. Interceptions are part of the game. At least one or the ones thrown tonight aren’t on him. Needs to get rid of the ball a little quicker tho

Just wanted to put this out there before anyone tries to run any agenda.

Both of the plays that ended in Interceptions for NC State against Nico were tipped. The first wasn’t shown but on a replay a few plays later, but the ball was tipped at the line and NOT an overthrow. The next obviously was his arm being hit before what we all know would’ve been a dime.

Please don’t let anyone spread any negative agenda’s about Nico if they clearly didn’t watch the game.
Quit being so sensitive lol

Reactions: volfanhill
Just wanted to put this out there before anyone tries to run any agenda.

Both of the plays that ended in Interceptions for NC State against Nico were tipped. The first wasn’t shown but on a replay a few plays later, but the ball was tipped at the line and NOT an overthrow. The next obviously was his arm being hit before what we all know would’ve been a dime.

Please don’t let anyone spread any negative agenda’s about Nico if they clearly didn’t watch the game.
This. Honestly I think it’s a good thing. Makes the rivals think he’s overrated. They will understand soon enough.

Two INTs that weren’t really his fault, we still blow out the opposition. We are all good.

I know it's early in the season, but I think Hooker hit receivers in stride better. Nico probably a better scrambler.
Hooker was also a Redshirted JR. Love Captain Hook. However Nico is going to be truly special barring some serious injury. His OL has to continue to get better. Nico needs a guy that run by everyone like Hyatt did. But what ypu saw tonight was NCst choosing to take away deep passes. We got 1/2 deep shots. That is a pretty good clip rate on those. Nico made a mistake over the middle on the first int. The second his RG whiffed and we'll it happened. NC st has some players and they made a play. It happens and it's part of football. Learn and get better

Reactions: CPA
Nico is a redshift freshman and bounced right back after both picks. The second one definitely wasn't his fault. Color me unconcerned.

Yes. And nothing hes done suggests he will win it.
lol you see the use of his legs? And nc state was dropping 8 all game if teams do that all year he may not win Heisman but that’s not how most sec teams play… he still has a good shot and plenty of opportunity… week 2 vs Pitt no one was mentioning hooker for Heisman and if he didn’t get hurt vs sc he absolutely would’ve been in New York…

Reactions: KoachKrab127
That tackle on the sideline after the first pick was awesome. Calm cool collected Nico had a little fire in him

VN Store

Back