No Colts/Pats thread???

Yeah, it is early.....that big run by Dillon doesn't help much.

Yep, the defense is stepping up in the red zone. Come on Peyton, go do your thing!

They really have to score before halftime! That would be big!

PM looks spooked. They are coming after him and blanketing his receivers. I think its time that E James steps up and says "HEY EVERYBODY! REMEMBER ME?"

i think the pats are peyton's nfl version of the gators, a team that gets in his psyche and one that he thinks he can't beat.

come on peyton!!! go colts!!

Originally posted by rockytops36@Jan 16, 2005 6:32 PM
i think the pats are peyton's nfl version of the gators, a team that gets in his psyche and one that he thinks he can't beat.

come on peyton!!! go colts!!

I think if you objectively look at the game and realize how any QB does against the Pats, you'd see that so far Peyton is not off - the D is good.

Peyton is a victim of his own success - his first half stats were good for any QB against the Pats.

How many times are they going to throw that damn screen pass? It is pretty obvious that it isn't going to work!

Just to add to a few comments above:

1) PM is not the one who's given up 150+ yards of rushing

2) PM has completed 65.5% of his passes (not counting 4 drops).

3) Haven't seen an open receiver that PM has missed.

Colts may lose, but PM isn't losing this game. The Pats offense is controlling the clock. Colts D must make a stop.

That run by Dillon was devastating. TD here and it's over.

He's still on my hard drive somewhere. Just got tired of looking at him. Two months of Flair is enough for anybody.

colts down by 17 with 7 minutes left. unless peyton can work some magic against this tough pats defense, it's over.

and as i type this...fumble recovered by new england :bad: :bash:

I'm so pissed right now! The Colts have complety gotten spanked today. Awful play calling along with terriable D and you get another Pats blow out.

The Pats defense along with the elements is too much for anybody to overcome. I don't know if anybody could have beaten them today.

VN Store

Back