No Colts/Pats thread???

Got to agree IVF - PM under pressure all day long. D giving up 3 drives of 14 plays or more.

No one open, anemic running. A total rout.

I don't think you can blame it on the weather as much as I would like too. Bad weather is part of football. A great defense by the Pats and NO defense by Indy. Until Polian spends some money on D I don't think my Colts can win a SB. :(

Originally posted by volinbham@Jan 16, 2005 7:27 PM
I agree with the D but also have to say that NE outcoached Indy on both sides of the ball.

I'll agree with that 100% :beer: :furious3: :banghead: :crap:

Just proof that in the playoffs your weakness will be exposed every single time. The Colt defense just could not get off the field. Just saw a stat - Colts have had the ball for only 38 seconds in the 4th quarter.

I got to agree with IVF on this. I think it had less to do with the weather and more to do with coaching and attitude. Might have been different in the dome but NE was ready to go today and Indy was not.

I'll hand it to the Pats, they looked great.

Now I'm pretty sure Steelers are going to win, though. If the Indy defense was playing that weak, then NE should have scored many more points. They concentrated heavily on the pass defense and had their by week to prepare for it -- Now they've got to face the killer Pittsburgh rushing attack.

I know yall are tired of watching that same old movie. Until the Pats break the team up. you can watch this movie over and over again. The Pats are the Gators and Spurrier to Manning. I seen it coming. Like Ric Flair says.... In order to be the man... you got to beat the man. One more thing, The Colts are just a soft team. They need to man up :moon2: Moss didn't do any of this today either lol

after that fake field goal? Moss, ruining another game for his team :shakehead:

Manning will eventually win the big one. Indy just needs a defense.

I hate to say it, but the Colts lost this game in week 1 when they were down about losing home field.

Can't pin this one on Peyton, NE has far better coaches on the D. Heck, overrated Dungy was outcoached when he was at Tampa, and there they actually spent money on the D.

Originally posted by GAVol@Jan 16, 2005 6:15 PM
He's still on my hard drive somewhere. Just got tired of looking at him. Two months of Flair is enough for anybody.

AMEN!!

:clap:

:pepper:

B)

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 17, 2005 12:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 17, 2005 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Jan 16, 2005 6:15 PM
He&#39;s still on my hard drive somewhere.  Just got tired of looking at him.  Two months of Flair is enough for anybody.

AMEN&#33;&#33;

:clap:

:pepper:

B) [/quote]
A few more posts like that and Ric is liable to return at any time.

Not that again . . . I haven&#39;t been called the Pope in a long time.

It was one of your more classic photoshop moments.

I guess if he can be the Man, he can also be the Pope.

and the pope-mobile ..... original source of inspiration for "Pimp My Ride"

That&#39;s scary that we both went for a Pope mobile blast at the same time. Time for me to log off for a little while.

VN Store

Back