Nolan in the portal?

The rumor I heard was that during his recruitment Garner told him that he would not pay him to come to Tennessee. Maybe just a rumor but it was circulating. It was obvious at Powell that the kid played when he wanted to and took plays off when he wanted.

Reactions: Volfan1000
trying to split your state is a terrible look fam, esp when he finished his career at powell
He played one season at Powell. Knoxville isn’t his home. Not sure why you’d argue this. He’s from Memphis area.he played at 3 different high schools. How many homes does he have, then?

Last edited:
Reactions: OllVol and onevol74
He played one season at Powell. Knoxville isn’t his home. Not sure why you’d argue this. He’s from Memphis area.he okayed at 3 different high schools. How many homes does he have, then?
powell and memphis are both in tennessee, so was the third school, not sure why you'd argue this. Tennessee is his home whether you like it not

Reactions: Sarms58
powell and memphis are both in tennessee, so was the third school, not sure why you'd argue this. Tennessee is his home whether you like it not
You were implying UT, which is Knoxville, which isn’t his home. Thanks for the geography lesson though. Fact is, Knoxville isn’t his home. I’m from Knoxville and I(not anyone I know from here) considers Memphis or even Nashville, to be home. I’ve lived in 7 cities in 3 states, but only one is home. Sorry for correcting you. Sensitive.

You were implying UT, which is Knoxville, which isn’t his home. Thanks for the geography lesson though. Fact is, Knoxville isn’t his home. I’m from Knoxville and I(not anyone I know from here) considers Memphis or even Nashville, to be home. I’ve lived in 7 cities in 3 states, but only one is home. Sorry for correcting you. Sensitive.
lol crying about being wrong and calling me sensitive is pretty funny, UT is nolans home, Tennessee is nolans home, Knoxville is nolans home, memphis is nolans home, cry to somebody else, its not gonna change facts

lol crying about being wrong and calling me sensitive is pretty funny, UT is nolans home, Tennessee is nolans home, Knoxville is nolans home, memphis is nolans home, cry to somebody else, its not gonna change facts
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings for saying that spending 5 months in Knoxville merely to play for Powell doesn’t make it his home.

I looked through some of your posts and realized I was wasting those arguing with a guy who predicted Kirby’s imminent downfall 2 years ago. Haha. C ya . Fam.

Last edited:
He won’t come here. We won’t pay enough. Much better to shoot for an MTSU

You realize Nolen was a witness in the NCAA case against us for, wait for it— paying players. We have one of the best NIL programs in the country now. Our problem isn’t money. Take that megaphone off your ass and get a life.

Reactions: plumbervol
Hope the Vols don’t have to pass on every 5* player that has an ego problem.
Everyone of them has been told how great they are, for at least their past 4 years.
Nolan may have an ego problem, may take a few plays off, or whatever else you’ve heard, but his stats at aTm says he’s pretty dang good and still has untapped potential.
As far as money being his main objective, these athletes today are professionals. They get paid to play. Money is close to the top for every highly recruited player.

I’m sorry I hurt your feelings for saying that spending 5 months in Knoxville merely to play for Powell doesn’t make it his home.

I looked through some of your posts and realized I was wasting those arguing with a guy who predicted Kirby’s imminent downfall 2 years ago. Haha. C ya . Fam.
Get a room you two.

None of the A&M players claim they got any money this year. It’s their sticking point, they can’t say any different, or it makes them all liars. It’s a hill they’re willing to die on basically.

If you honestly think we offered this kid a HUGE NIL deal, to play close to home, and he chose to pack him and his family up and move them to Texas for free instead, there’s no helping you.

Reactions: OrangeInKy

VN Store

Back