Non-conference Rival For Tennessee

If Brian Brohm is as good a QB as advertised, I don't see them dropping off anytime soon.

Originally posted by GAVol@Apr 7, 2005 8:51 PM
If Brian Brohm is as good a QB as advertised, I don't see them dropping off anytime soon.

man good thing he didn't come here, imagine the problem we would have right now.

Originally posted by milohimself@Apr 7, 2005 7:16 PM
If you have any particular interest in seeing Texas play...

I meant for Tennessee to play them......... :rolleyes: I would not drive 30 minutes to see Texas play!!! :p

The Michigan game would be great BUT, they have only played ONE SEC team in regular season history and that was Vandy in the late 40's or early 50's. They dodge SEC teams at all cost. And GaVol is correct on the 1985 Ga-Vol game,it was at Neyland Stadium,at night. A 6-6 tie on Carlos Reveiz 60 yard tying field goal as time expired. :rocks: T.Rob was injured the week before on the first play of the fourth quarter against 'Bama, at Legion Field.

Originally posted by milohimself@Apr 7, 2005 8:49 PM
Think they have a shot at going undefeated in the Big Least this season?

I think they will. Honestly, what team in the Big East is better?

None really, but it doesn't mean they can't get knocked off by a lesser team. BC, Pitt, UConn and West Virginia all had stretches of being decent in 2004.

even though we dont play them anymore...i'd like to see the Louisville Cards come down to Neyland......But I'd hafta say I hate Notre Shame worse than any others....maybe its just because we play them alot....but still.

Maryland%20Terps_01.gif

Would kick their ass every year and help us out in the North part of the country

Uh, yes...would help the University of Tennessee recruit farther up north where there is a lot of talent

Because it has been shown that Fulmer has a great knack for grabbing the OOS talent and the South gets harder every year it seems with GA locking up many in GA, UF/FSU/UM in Florida, and so forth

If we can enter our name into guys from another part of the country, I am all for it.

New Jersey, Maryland, and other states pump out a lot of talent my friend

VN Store

Back