@Norcal67

giphy.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
@NorCalVol67
I’m thinking of getting the red women her own paddle board.
Are the inflatable boards as good as the hard boards? Or close enough? We’re old so staple and comfortable are as important as cutting through the water.

Thanks in advance dumbass

@NorCalVol67
I’m thinking of getting the red women her own paddle board.
Are the inflatable boards as good as the hard boards? Or close enough? We’re old so staple and comfortable are as important as cutting through the water.

Thanks in advance dumbass

Not as good, but close enough. Mine is very stable and I like it a lot. I researched for a while and am very happy with this company.

ISLE Paddle Boards

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I thought it would be easier to transport too as I’m already taking kayak and bicycles everywhere.

It is. I only have the manual pump, it is a pain in the ass. They have one that plugs into the car. I ordered a rechargeable battery one last year, but it never delivered. Was going to order it a couple of weeks ago, but a lot of reviews said it quit working after a few times.

It is. I only have the manual pump, it is a pain in the ass. They have one that plugs into the car. I ordered a rechargeable battery one last year, but it never delivered. Was going to order it a couple of weeks ago, but a lot of reviews said it quit working after a few times.
I have an under hood air compressor on my work truck.
Might put one on the red woman’s truck

The pump on that website is a stand up. Have you tried a foot pump? They are easier to operate usually

foot pump.jpg

Reactions: rocytop2624
What size board do you have?

VN Store

Back