Not public knowledge yet, but FYI on Saban...

Disdain for Saban and Tide is strong in this one...shooting at him on his way out.......kinda like some Vol(?) fans did with Coach Fulmer. Eagles song lyric,"kickem when they're down , kickem all around,"
That was Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry".

Reactions: DarkVolder
Losing to Jim Harbaugh was when he knew he just didn’t have it anymore.

That AND this was his first class of football seniors that will graduate without having won at least a single NC. I think personally it was his rubicon to know when to go.

Also watch how fast he gets out of that dump of a town and state of Tuscaloosa, Alabama! LOL

That AND this was his first class of football seniors that will graduate without having won at least a single NC. I think personally it was his rubicon to know when to go.

Also watch how fast he gets out of that dump of a town and state of Tuscaloosa, Alabama! LOL
His seniors won a title in 2020.

Transfer portal pushed Saban out! He just saw 15 of his guys(he thought they were his) hit the door! Kiffin is thriving in this mess which is why I think Bubba U will get Kiffin !

Attachments

• Alabama brothers.png
    Alabama brothers.png
    585.5 KB · Views: 4
If Nick is leaving at the top of the profession in order to be by his wife's side through dementia, then I respect him 10x more than all his public accolades.

Reactions: JC61
Saban looked around at all the transfer portal, NIL BS …… thought about it and said “to hell with this….I’m 72”

Best freaking explanation, truthful, and honest post I've read in quiet sometime. $50,000 dollars cash and a Dodge Charger under the table doesn't feed the bulldog any longer.

Saban hated the NIL, and why? Some might suggest it was because the NIL made a more level playing field; made it legal for everyone to pay players as bama has done for what; 75 years?

Reactions: LibertyVol
Been told by someone close to situation that Saban left due to Ms. Terry having dementia and next coach will be Dan Lanning. Shall see if this turns out to be true.

If it is Lanning, don't you know Kiffin will be Pi$$ed. Lane has waited for that job.

Actually, he’ll have an office there. Probably just show up for big games & fundraisers but I like he’s hanging around casting his 5 ft 4 shadow on the new guy.

Has a Conservatorship been established to properly protect the patient's assets? I had to go that route after my mother's Alzheimer's condition declined to the point where a Power of Attorney was no longer a viable option. The Conservator's role is legally exacting and time-consuming, but I served in that capacity for nearly 8 years prior to Mom's death.

Is your father-in-law exhibiting a level of aggression, hostility, irritability or short-temperedness that is historically out of character for him? As control of the centers of inhibition declines neurologically, it becomes manifest in widely different forms among Alzheimer's patients. It might be worth contacting an attorney about his neighbors; their behavior seems, to put it mildly, highly suspect.
We had to call the sheriff's office a little over a year ago because of threats he was making towards my wife. They took him to a local hospital for an evaluation and the neighbor, who is the director of a regional health care company went to the hospital and convinced them to let him take him back home. The hospital broke the procedure by allowing that, since he was supposed to be released to the law enforcement office that transported him to the facility.

Shortly after that, he started trying to have his brother agree to my f-i-l quit claiming the property with the condition that, upon his death, the property would be deeded to the neighbors. The brother would not agree to do this, so the neighbors had him quit claim it to them, with the stipulation that he could continue to live there until his death. They wanted a conservatorship and power of attorney, but couldn't have both.

It's been a real mess.

Been told by someone close to situation that Saban left due to Ms. Terry having dementia and next coach will be Dan Lanning. Shall see if this turns out to be true.
According to the local news here in Tide Land, Saban said this is not true, he and Terry are in good health and its already confirmed Lanning will not be the next HC. Totally bogus report.

Reactions: wmcovol
We had to call the sheriff's office a little over a year ago because of threats he was making towards my wife. They took him to a local hospital for an evaluation and the neighbor, who is the director of a regional health care company went to the hospital and convinced them to let him take him back home. The hospital broke the procedure by allowing that, since he was supposed to be released to the law enforcement office that transported him to the facility.

Shortly after that, he started trying to have his brother agree to my f-i-l quit claiming the property with the condition that, upon his death, the property would be deeded to the neighbors. The brother would not agree to do this, so the neighbors had him quit claim it to them, with the stipulation that he could continue to live there until his death. They wanted a conservatorship and power of attorney, but couldn't have both.

It's been a real mess.

Correct, power of attorney is applicable in less advanced states of cognitive decline. Once symptoms of Alzheimer's become sufficiently pronounced, there really is no alternative but to pursue a Conservatorship. Even then, a court-appointed guardian ad litem will visit the patient and verify that his/her condition does, indeed, warrant establishment of a Conservatorship.

Your father-in-law's situation is, unfortunately, one of the most severe manifestations of Alzheimer's-associated aggression that I have heard of. On a case-by-case basis, it is really hard to project how this facet of the disease may express itself. For example, we all have a certain mental image of behavior typical of a nun. I heard about one nun who, after developing Alzheimer's, began to curse "like the proverbial sailor." Needless to say, that is distinctly out of character.

In our mother's case, she began to speak to speak in nursery-rhyme type phrases, such as "have your way, your pay, your say, your day." On the other hand, once her vocabulary dwindled down to a handful of words, "Peyton Manning" would, out of the blue, periodically pop out of her mouth. Perhaps, it was a deep-rooted, surviving vestigial memory from having watched so much Tennessee and NFL football in which he played.

In any event, for others who may read this post, sudden behavioral changes will raise a serious red flag about the possibility of Alzheimer's more quickly than the slow, progressive loss of memory. If you will forgive a metaphorical interpretation of scripture, I do not believe that Alzheimer's existed during Old Testament times. If it had, long-term service as a primary-care provide for an Alzheimer's patient could have been the proverbial straw that would have fractured the patience of Job.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
Disdain for Saban and Tide is strong in this one...shooting at him on his way out.......kinda like some Vol(?) fans did with Coach Fulmer. Eagles sing this ,wrtten by bandmate Don Fenley, song lyric,"kickem when they're down , kickem all around,"
Former DJ here. That's "Dirty Laundry", a Don Henley solo tune.

VN Store

Back