Not public knowledge yet, but FYI on Saban...

Only a fool who knows nothing about the history of programs paying "student athletes" for decades would believe the B*** S*** that is in the above quote.

Let me give it a shot in translating what that really means.

Saban no longer has the advantage in paying players while the NCAA turns a blind eye to his program while punishing his opponents for the same behavior. Now that it is a level playing field he can no longer compete.

The truth regardless of what else may or may not be going on. It was blatant...photos posted all over social media of kids flaunting the $$$.

Looks like Dabo is just about done as well. His flat refusal to adapt to the NIL / portal era is gonna be the end of his time at Clemson...not that the next guy will ever do as well. Clemson is an ACC school in the middle of nowhere, SC and thats not gonna change.

Reactions: reecetn
According to the local news here in Tide Land, Saban said this is not true, he and Terry are in good health and its already confirmed Lanning will not be the next HC. Totally bogus report.
Made a run at Lanning. The turd boosters really thought they had him but he like a few others turned the offer down. Alabama folk just don't understand- still in the we are the best mode. As far as the health issue will see how that turns out but what I was told. Saban is a liar ya know. I know what he said but it could be a cover - just tried to report what I was told.

The truth regardless of what else may or may not be going on. It was blatant...photos posted all over social media of kids flaunting the $$$.

Looks like Dabo is just about done as well. His flat refusal to adapt to the NIL / portal era is gonna be the end of his time at Clemson...not that the next guy will ever do as well. Clemson is an ACC school in the middle of nowhere, SC and thats not gonna change.
I hope he stays at Clemson now that he was , essentially, not in the running for the Bama Job.

Made a run at Lanning. The turd boosters really thought they had him but he like a few others turned the offer down. Alabama folk just don't understand- still in the we are the best mode. As far as the health issue will see how that turns out but what I was told. Saban is a liar ya know. I know what he said but it could be a cover - just tried to report what I was told.
Lanning has a much better situation at Oregon. Less pressure, less competition and Oregon has among the best funded or maybe THE BEST funded NIL program. Phil Knight is worth ~ $60 billion and is a huge booster. And Stever Ballmer ( ~$ 150 billion) is married to an Oregon alum who's on the board of trustees.

And if there's any question about the significance of NIL programs just look at Oregon's recruiting ratings pre and post NIL. Before NIL they were in the teens and twenties. After NIL near the top, especially considering their portal transfers.

Last edited:
Lanning has a much better situation at Oregon. Less pressure, less competition and Oregon has among the best funded or maybe THE BEST funded NIL program. Phil Knight is worth ~ $60 billion and is a huge booster. And Stever Ballmer ( ~$ 150 billion) is married to an Oregon alum who's on the board of trustees.

And if there's any question about the significance of NIL programs just look at Oregon's recruiting ratings pre and post NIL. Before NIL they were in the teens and twenties. After NIL near the top, especially considering their portal transfers.
Oh I get it with Lanning and his deal at Oregon.

VN Store

Back