Now trending - Bare Shelves Biden

I went to Publix yesterday. Generic brand Publix ice cream is up 7.8% over the beginning of the year. While it's just ice cream. Costs are up all over the place.

Sams Club items I rarely buy appear to much higher than in the past but I can't say by how much.

Why grocery prices keep surging - CNN

Even CNN admits that there is a problem.

An excerpt: "Moncel suggested shoppers peruse grocery sales flyers before shopping, join store loyalty programs and plan meals around cheap, filling items like rice and beans as well as shelf-stable ingredients like frozen vegetables."

I'm looking forward to the next time I'm around 20 people who ate a can of beans the night before.

I
Peru is incredible. I love it. We're in the process of buying an apartment here so we can spend some time in our own place when we visit (2-3 months of the year, ideally!).

One can dream, but unless we hit the lottery I'll never make it. I've always wanted to visit all the ruins of ancient civilizations all over those regions.

I went to Publix yesterday. Generic brand Publix ice cream is up 7.8% over the beginning of the year. While it's just ice cream. Costs are up all over the place.

Sams Club items I rarely buy appear to much higher than in the past but I can't say by how much.

You should check the meat section. Especially the chicken wings and steaks. Thanks, Inflation Joe!

1643682194522.jpeg

I

One can dream, but unless we hit the lottery I'll never make it. I've always wanted to visit all the ruins of ancient civilizations all over those regions.
I will say that once you get here it is easy to spend next to nothing if you want... We travel a lot, but we don't have kids and make a lot of sacrifices to be able to do it. If you had a choice between Machu Picchu and somewhere else, definitely pick Machu Picchu. Pictures don't do it justice.

I will say that once you get here it is easy to spend next to nothing if you want... We travel a lot, but we don't have kids and make a lot of sacrifices to be able to do it. If you had a choice between Machu Picchu and somewhere else, definitely pick Machu Picchu. Pictures don't do it justice.
That's where I would go for sure.

An excerpt: "Moncel suggested shoppers peruse grocery sales flyers before shopping, join store loyalty programs and plan meals around cheap, filling items like rice and beans as well as shelf-stable ingredients like frozen vegetables."
From "a chicken in every pot" to "Rice and beans" Biden...

It’s not a good thing because we have way too many people that will look to the federal government to fix it.
Oh absolutely. I guess in the back of my mind, a part of me hopes that maybe this might be the push that some people need to get off of a bunch of these pharmaceuticals. Sure, there will be collateral damage, I acknowledge that. But we simply have to do something about these doctors prescription drugs.

On the other hand, i'm sure that coke, reefer and smack will run uninterrupted. Maybe we can get the drug cartels to take over our supply chains and logistics.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back