Nunes sues mean, bad, unfair, not nice Twitter

How the perperually butthurt forget their past..the irony is rich in this thread. Keep up the good work!
Which side of the political fence are you referring to? This law suit by Devin Nunes has every appearance of being the classic "can dish it out but can't take it" response. Nunes has never done anything but either defend or ignore Trump's immature insult-laden Twitter rants. Why can't he just ignore this? A $250 million law suit? Are you kidding me? "Toughen up, butter cup.... they are just words!"

Reactions: tvolsfan
Which side of the political fence are you referring to? This law suit by Devin Nunes has every appearance of being the classic "can dish it out but can't take it" response. Nunes has never done anything but either defend or ignore Trump's immature insult-laden Twitter rants. Why can't he just ignore this? A $250 million law suit? Are you kidding me? "Toughen up, butter cup.... they are just words!"
The words hurt my feelings side of course. Ill be honest though id have to google nunes to find out who he is.

Find a way to remove the cloak of anonymity from accounts would be a good first step.

@DevinNunesmom doesn’t seem as silly if it’s being run by some DNC activist group. Figure out a way to make people disclose who they are.

Find a way to remove the cloak of anonymity from accounts would be a good first step.

@DevinNunesmom doesn’t seem as silly if it’s being run by some DNC activist group. Figure out a way to make people disclose who they are.
Lol

I agree. When you make it easy for people to use anonymous accounts, you're asking for it.
It would resolve several problems. I believe people would be nicer. The potential for work/personal consequences would increase, forcing people to think before they speak or out themselves as someone incapable of such forethought and therefore not worth listening to.

If done in a sophisticated way, it lowers the probability of bad faith acts by nation states, political groups, corporations or individuals.

By creating a thin veil of anonymity (click on a tab and see the person’s real name) you could preserve the effect of parody, etc.

It would resolve several problems. I believe people would be nicer. The potential for work/personal consequences would increase, forcing people to think before they speak or out themselves as someone incapable of such forethought and therefore not worth listening to.

If done in a sophisticated way, it lowers the probability of bad faith acts by nation states, political groups, corporations or individuals.

By creating a thin veil of anonymity (click on a tab and see the person’s real name) you could preserve the effect of parody, etc.
Holding individuals accountable for their asshattery is not a popular ideology in the e-thug society.

Reactions: tennvols77

Is RockyTop85 your real name?

Can't make this stuff up

Can you be any more irrelevant than a Republican from California in the House of Reps. right now? I'm inclined to think this is just a desperate ploy for attention. Nunes has zero clout these days and his party is almost extinct in his state.

Devin Nunes' Cow now has more Twitter followers than the Ol' cowhand himself. Well played Mr. Nunes, well played. Probably why you don't want to sue a fake cow.

Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back