O&W Gameday Picture Thread

He outkicked his coverage on that one, shes pretty

Most of the men on DD, especially the Robertson guys, if you look at them pre-beard, you'd understand how they got their women. They weren't bad looking. But yeah, she's pretty and a Vol fan. He did well. Though he is a great guy, glad to talk to him today.

We were on the field waiting in line to meet Butch and my sister had to go to the bathroom and someone took her back where they do the media stuff and let her sit at the table.

attachment.php

Germans haven't had warm beer in a decade. When were you there?

92-94...and they don't have deutschmarks because of the Euro...so I'll stop commenting...sorry...wasn't trying to give out bad info
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can't seem to get the pic thing to work. When it does it posts sideways. Have a ton of great photos from the sidelines will try to post them from my PC at work with IMG tags.

Last edited:
Never know what you'll see at O&W game... Volpimp and his volpimp sons

My boys had a heck of an experience at their first game, they are definitely Vol for life. Thanks to everyone for the great comments on their swag. Cool meeting so many Vol fans and getting to walk the checkerboards.

Kiddos eating lunch.

BB.jpg

Wife on right, daughter on left.

girls.jpg

My little girl.

B.jpg

Smoke.

crew2.jpg

As always, we had a great time. The weather couldn't have been better.

Reactions: 5 people
I've been looking for a close up of the Smokey costume for a while. I kept seeing it on t.v. and thinking that the face was messed up. Now I see that it actually is. Can the University not scrape together a couple of bucks to fix the face?

crew2.jpg

Yeah, Smokey had some fuzz problems on his snout. Looked like he cut himself shaving or something.

And thanks, Boca Vol. Free entrance + you can bring food/bag in = a great, cost-effective way for a family of 5 to spend the day.

VN Store

Back