O&W Gameday Picture Thread

My girlfriend and myself on the field.

670hf7.jpg

I also got to meet A.J. Johnson and have him sign the base of a custom figure I made of him. His reaction was priceless and his linebacker teammates were pretty envious!

2q8c4np.jpg

w82ah4.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Was the most awesome weekend of my Vol life hanging with VFLs all weekend. Got to hang out with Arian, Ainge, and a few others Friday night and most of Saturday and Saturday night. Was surreal seeing so many VFLs from all different eras surrounding us on the sidelines. Will have to watch the replay to know what happened in the game, was more like a party lol.

Same here on the replay. How'd you get your hands on the sideline pass?

Same here on the replay. How'd you get your hands on the sideline pass?

I have a VFL pass and was able to get my wife and son guest passes. I did work with the football program while at UT. Never played but still have good connections.

Sorry, didn't mean for it to come off that way. Culture there has changed on beer temps. Old folks still tough love to drink it warm.

Yeah even when I was there it was more a room temperature thing...if you asked for iced tea you got funny looks...but they had started to embrace the concept of cold drinks...no need to apologize...my info was outdated
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah even when I was there it was more a room temperature thing...if you asked for iced tea you got funny looks...but they had started to embrace the concept of cold drinks...no need to apologize...my info was outdated
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Alles gut mein Freund

VN Store

Back