Oakland vs Blackman ESPN2

I've watched several high school QBs and seen some very talented kids play the position, but I'm not impressed with Jauan Jennings at all as a QB! I hope this isn't his normal play... But regardless I really hope Butch is still recruiting Torrance Gibson!!!

Haha

Reactions: 1 person
I've watched several high school QBs and seen some very talented kids play the position, but I'm not impressed with Jauan Jennings at all as a QB! I hope this isn't his normal play... But regardless I really hope Butch is still recruiting Torrance Gibson!!!

Dude, no offense, but you are clueless. I'll take CBJ and Jon Gruden's opinion over yours.

His ability is very apparent. Blackman doesn't have a great Oline either.

Not impressed with Jennings at the QB position but hope CBJ keeps recruiting Gibson? Huh?

I disagree with you and whoever liked it.

Without JJ and Davidson this game is over long ago. He has looked real good, Imo, when he scrambles out of pocket then throws on the run.

I think he's playing pretty good. He's made some mistakes but show me a HS QB! That doesn't.

Dude, no offense, but you are clueless. I'll take CBJ and Jon Gruden's opinion over yours.

His ability is very apparent. Blackman doesn't have a great Oline either.

I hear you and respect your opinion. But just watch some of these higher tier Qb's outside of Tennessee and tell me Jennings is up there with them!

Jack Jones on the other hand is definitely an elite talent!

Some of you video game era folk have lost total grasp of the sport on the field with your expectations. Dude has his team with the lead against a rival and has been running for his life all day. Blackman has not picked up the blitzer/s one time.

VN Store

Back