Off Season Moves Thread

John Buck going to Toronto.

Yunel, Hech, and minor league Justin Nicolino going to Miami as of right now. Add Henderson Alvarez

Last edited:
Congrats to Jeff Loria for being a mother****ing idiot.

I can't see anyone still remaining a Miami fan after this move. The main reason being that Miami tried to change the entire identity of the franchise this past season. They failed miserably and I don't see this getting any better. They gave up everyone for hardly anything.

@DPLennon: #Marlins owner Loria not in chatty mood here "Not today boys. If you guys haven't figured it out yet I'm not going to figure it out for you"

You sir, are correct.

What an absolute disaster. Starting to think the great game of professional baseball has no place in S. FLA (including the Rays)

GREAT signing for the Jays. Their fans really wanted him too.

They've has the same issues in LF that the Braves have had and they made a solid signing. Step up Wren.

Last edited:
Imagine if brett lawrie was the second coming like so many thought.

That lineup could be fun

What an absolute disaster. Starting to think the great game of professional baseball has no place in S. FLA (including the Rays)

Maybe move one of them to Charlotte and one to Portland and be done with it. Neither place could be worse than Miami even if they don't work out.

VN Store

Back