Off Season Moves Thread

@NLEastTalk: Ken Rosenthal saying sources are claiming the Nationals have come to a 1 yr 13 million dollar agreement with Dan Haren

pending physical. i could feel a move happ'nin. was eager this morning.

LaRoche/Morse decision still remains, and depending on that, a Morse trade.

Yunel the new Rays SS. I guess you can say "if anybody can tame him, it'll be Tampa."

It helps them. Puts Zobrist in his super awesome utility role. Can throw Ryan Roberts at 2B against lefties when they want, Zobrist in right, Joyce avoiding lefties.

I still wonder if they'd be interested in Morse for DH/platoon with Loney

I wonder if the Reds would get involved for Ellsbury.

They should for Coco.

Ludwick back in Cincinnati.

Brandon McCarthy to the DBacks

lol

Dallas Braden @DALLASBRADEN209
@BMcCarthy32 congrats my friend. None more deserving. now u can buy an L screen 2 take out there with ya. Don't let this all go to ur head.

for being so awful, the royals sure do have some fun parts. wonder if the Shields for Myers trade takes shape.

doubt it. hate to drop names, but i was in a conversation with an assistant GM for the Royals at the winter meetings and he said they are only looking to trade Hochevar and Chen.

doubt it. hate to drop names, but i was in a conversation with an assistant GM for the Royals at the winter meetings and he said they are only looking to trade Hochevar and Chen.

gotcha. not the right move for the Royals right now to do that, IMO. But has been discussed. Some chips definitely still need to fall.

Somebody needs to sign Edwin Jackson.

Liriano and Marcum still floating around.

Nationals have mentioned wanting to add SP depth, with Zach Duke and Christian Garcia as the next options if somebody goes down, so I wonder if we would add a long guy/possible starter like Brett Myers

I'm sure the issues is years on E Jax, but he's good.

Revere to the phillies. gave up Vance Worley and Trevor May. Seems like a decent trade all around.

and CF in minnesota is Aaron Hicks to lose it looks like.

I'm sure the issues is years on E Jax, but he's good.

4 year deal wouldn't be bad. 5 years front loaded wouldn't be too bad either. He'd be 33 at the end of 5.

i agreee, he would be a solid 4 for a team for the whole contract

Revere to the phillies. gave up Vance Worley and Trevor May. Seems like a decent trade all around.

and CF in minnesota is Aaron Hicks to lose it looks like.

he had me excited at one point. glad he's getting his chance.

if worley is healthy, then adding him, Meyer, and May helped their pitching depth (there was none) recently.

EJax may be better than a four for a lot of teams. Royals could take a look.

arencibia, if you don't mind me asking this so publicly, what do you do for a living?

i'm still in college, for one more week.

i interviewed for internships with 3 MLB teams and usa baseball at the winter meetings for 2013.

during school, i've worked for ohio baseball, ut baseball, and the tennessee smokies.

Gotcha, gotcha. Knew it was something baseball ish.

Have you been involved in the scouting/player development side for internships? Or are they internships with group sales, marketing, game day type stuff?

VN Store

Back