• Myles Patton – LHP (Long Beach State)
  • Cade Fisher – LHP (Florida)
  • Liam Doyle – LHP (Ole Miss)
Committed to Tennessee
  • Tanner Franklin – RHP (Kennesaw State ----> Tennessee) ✅
Committed Elsewhere
  • Jace LaViolette - (Back to Texas A&M)
  • Gavin Grahovac - (Back to Texas A&M)
  • Tommy LaPour (Wichita State ----> TCU)
I’m really surprised we don’t see Tennessee pursuing a LH 1B.

Reactions: StarRaider
It’s a a fix that stops the bleeding temporarily.
The same thing happened with the Tennessee soccer program.
We were getting close to becoming one of the best teams in the country.
The coach pulled a Kiffin and left us in a bad spot unexpectedly.
Players wanted the assistant to take over when Pensky left for FSU. It was a happy story for our players.
All the elite players ended up leaving the following year, most to follow Pensky.
It’s a quick fix that doesn’t work.
LV have taken a huge step back and in the meantime, former coach has a National Championship at FSU and 3 of our best players.
Expect the elite players to bolt next year and bet you Vitello will have them begging to come for 2026 if they have eligibility.
I don’t think this will be the case for A&M. The returning players seem to really like Coach Earley and fought hard to get him back. He looked professional and genuine (unlike Schloss) in his presser. And they are getting stadium upgrades to the tune of 80 million.

I don’t think this will be the case for A&M. The returning players seem to really like Coach Earley and fought hard to get him back. He looked professional and genuine (unlike Schloss) in his presser. And they are getting stadium upgrades to the tune of 80 million.
They'd be my preseason pick to win it all next year. Schloss....addition by subtraction.

Where do we stand with Myles Patton?
Yo just the man I was looking for.

I was reading about the recruiting class we have coming in. I know I’ve mentioned Clark at catcher (if makes it in) I just realized he also plays 1st.

C: Peebs
1B: Levi Clark
2B: Kilen
3B: Curley
SS: Antigua
DH: Fischer

Yo just the man I was looking for.

I was reading about the recruiting class we have coming in. I know I’ve mentioned Clark at catcher (if makes it in) I just realized he also plays 1st.

C: Peebs
1B: Levi Clark
2B: Kilen
3B: Curley
SS: Antigua
DH: Fischer
The problem with Clark or Fischer playing 1B is that both are righties and both are shorter than the ideal height for a 1B. I think you can live with one or the other, but not both. Guessing Clark stays at C. I’m also guessing Grimmer is your 1B. I think he’s one of the redshirts Elander is excited about.

The problem with Clark or Fischer playing 1B is that both are righties and both are shorter than the ideal height for a 1B. I think you can live with one or the other, but not both. Guessing Clark stays at C. I’m also guessing Grimmer is your 1B. I think he’s one of the redshirts Elander is excited about.

VN Store

Back