Official Brexit Referendum Discussion

I had to google because this had to be somewhat BS. Turns out it is. First of all, Al Soaimi was 15 when he committed the act and was following the lead of older boys. Your sources used a photo of him at age 21 to mislead (remember being so mad about Trayvon?). He also did 2 years in jail for it, but yeah, no "prison" time.

Fkn liars everywhere

I had to google because this had to be somewhat BS. Turns out it is. First of all, Al Soaimi was 15 when he committed the act and was following the lead of older boys. Your sources used a photo of him at age 21 to mislead (remember being so mad about Trayvon?). He also did 2 years in jail for it, but yeah, no "prison" time.

Fkn liars everywhere
Your a little off ...

Hamoud Al-Soaimi, of Byker, who was 15 at the time, was convicted of three counts of sexual assault and assaulting a child under 13 by penetration. He walked free from court after being given a two-year suspended sentence.

Sweet and innocent Hamoud also assaulted A 12 year old.

Your a little off ...

Hamoud Al-Soaimi, of Byker, who was 15 at the time, was convicted of three counts of sexual assault and assaulting a child under 13 by penetration. He walked free from court after being given a two-year suspended sentence.

Sweet and innocent Hamoud also assaulted A 12 year old.

Edit: i think you are right. Something I read had me thinking it was saying 2 years time served already. So does anybody know why the sentence was suspended for 2 years? It's pretty hard to find any info on this case. They didn't do any previous time served?

Addressing your last sentence, nobody is defending Al Hamoud so you can stop with that ********. The point of the graphic is the justice system and my point is it's misleading. Nobody is talking about his character.

Last edited:
Edit: i think you are right. Something I read had me thinking it was saying 2 years time served already. So does anybody know why the sentence was suspended for 2 years? It's pretty hard to find any info on this case. They didn't do any previous time served?

Addressing your last sentence, nobody is defending Al Hamoud so you can stop with that ********. The point of the graphic is the justice system and my point is it's misleading. Nobody is talking about his character.
Lol

Then why mention he was following the lead of older boys. The graphic is accurate so cut out the ********.

Lol

Then why mention he was following the lead of older boys. The graphic is accurate so cut out the ********.

Because we're explaining the punishment, numb nuts.

And it's not accurate. For example, looks like Sam Melia wasn't selling stickers, he was placing them everywhere, all over public places from "Cornwall to Northern Ireland" and organized with others to do the same. I'm not saying it's worth 24 months, but it isn't just "selling" them. They're basically a collective defacing the public with racist messages and he was the ringleader

Just a little digging is all it takes

Last edited:
What's the most compelling evidence that brexit has been good/bad?
I’ve spent a considerable amount of time in England over the past several years and have quite a few British friends. I have yet to talk hear a single one of them mention a single way that Brexit has improved their lives. It’s nothing but negatives.

In fairness, most of the complaints are low level things like how travel is more of a pain now that they don’t have freedom of movement into the EU countries. But they’ve also lost the right to work in 27 countries that they previously could, and there haven’t been any easily identifiable economic improvements. It’s only been 4-5 years now, so may be possible there are some long term upsides they will eventually see, but in the short term it’s been entirely negative.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I’ve spent a considerable amount of time in England over the past several years and have quite a few British friends. I have yet to talk hear a single one of them mention a single way that Brexit has improved their lives. It’s nothing but negatives.

In fairness, most of the complaints are low level things like how travel is more of a pain now that they don’t have freedom of movement into the EU countries. But they’ve also lost the right to work in 27 countries that they previously could, and there haven’t been any easily identifiable economic improvements. It’s only been 4-5 years now, so may be possible there are some long term upsides they will eventually see, but in the short term it’s been entirely negative.

In an another 10-15 years they will see why it was good for them to GTFO.

EXCLUSIVE: Now the Brexit Retreat Begins! Boris Johnson warns UK is 'on the road to serfdom'... as we reveal Starmer plans talks with EU leaders over new relationship​

Sir Keir Starmer will start the process to renegotiate Britain's post-Brexit deal within weeks, The Mail on Sunday has been told.

The new Prime Minister wants more relaxed freedom of movement rules and lower trade barriers, EU sources believe, and is willing to sign the UK back up to some Brussels rules in exchange.

They are expecting him to use a summit at Winston Churchill's birthplace, Blenheim Palace, later this month to unofficially set the wheels in motion.

1720320549500.png

Freedom of movement? What freedom have they sacrificed? Are they barred from entering France lol?

I lived in Europe for almost 4 years - not long after the Wall came down and the EU was in its infancy. There was free flow across borders, even for Americans living there as legal aliens.

Right to work? How many were trying to work in Holland before? Or are they just groaning over a lost privilege they never utilized to begin with?

EXCLUSIVE: Now the Brexit Retreat Begins! Boris Johnson warns UK is 'on the road to serfdom'... as we reveal Starmer plans talks with EU leaders over new relationship​

Sir Keir Starmer will start the process to renegotiate Britain's post-Brexit deal within weeks, The Mail on Sunday has been told.

The new Prime Minister wants more relaxed freedom of movement rules and lower trade barriers, EU sources believe, and is willing to sign the UK back up to some Brussels rules in exchange.

They are expecting him to use a summit at Winston Churchill's birthplace, Blenheim Palace, later this month to unofficially set the wheels in motion.

View attachment 656945

Please, Brussels. Dictate our rules on how to live and play.

Pathetic.

Freedom of movement? What freedom have they sacrificed? Are they barred from entering France lol?

I lived in Europe for almost 4 years - not long after the Wall came down and the EU was in its infancy. There was free flow across borders, even for Americans living there as legal aliens.

Right to work? How many were trying to work in Holland before? Or are they just groaning over a lost privilege they never utilized to begin with?
That’s why I qualified it by saying most of their complaints fall in the category of minor inconveniences, like now having to go through passport control when they vacation on the continent when they didn’t have to do it previously.

You’re correct that the right to work in the EU affected a very small group of people (and nobody I know personally), but I imagine for the people who that did, being put in a position where you have to either give up your job, or give up your UK citizenship or at least get dual citizenship in another country, it was more than just a minor inconvenience.

I don’t think it’s massively changed anyone’s day to day, but I just haven’t personally heard anyone talking about any positive impacts it’s had for them. But again, we’re only 3-4 years out from them leaving, so maybe in 20 years it’s a different story.

That’s why I qualified it by saying most of their complaints fall in the category of minor inconveniences, like now having to go through passport control when they vacation on the continent when they didn’t have to do it previously.

You’re correct that the right to work in the EU affected a very small group of people (and nobody I know personally), but I imagine for the people who that did, being put in a position where you have to either give up your job, or give up your UK citizenship or at least get dual citizenship in another country, it was more than just a minor inconvenience.

I don’t think it’s massively changed anyone’s day to day, but I just haven’t personally heard anyone talking about any positive impacts it’s had for them. But again, we’re only 3-4 years out from them leaving, so maybe in 20 years it’s a different story.
The UK still can’t stem the flow of migration over their borders. 100’s of thousands every year. Perhaps the scores of newcomers haven’t heard how bad it is there now.

VN Store

Back