Miracle on 34th Street. Both
Frosty the Snowman
Rudolph
The Family Stone
And...
The Night Before
Ted

Are you from kpt originally, and where you movin? Seent another thread
I'm not. I'm originally from the Canton/Clyde area in Haywood County, NC. I moved here when my mom married my step-dad back in 1995 since he was a firefighter here in Kingsport... However, as long as I've lived here, it feels like I'm originally from here.

I'm moving back to the same area in NC. My immediate family here is all moving back,and my fiancee is understanding as well which I'm happy about. Most of my extended family is there,and my step-dad is retired and disabled,and having everyone there will mean the world. Sorry if I overshared,but it's something I'm really happy about.

I'm not. I'm originally from the Canton/Clyde area in Haywood County, NC. I moved here when my mom married my step-dad back in 1995 since he was a firefighter here in Kingsport... However, as long as I've lived here, it feels like I'm originally from here.

I'm moving back to the same area in NC. My immediate family here is all moving back,and my fiancee is understanding as well which I'm happy about. Most of my extended family is there,and my step-dad is retired and disabled,and having everyone there will mean the world. Sorry if I overshared,but it's something I'm really happy about.
I went through Waynesville this morning, be heading back through tomorrow.

Twas the day after Christmas
And all through the house
The old cat was yowling
WTF, cat!
It’s five-something in the morning!

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
thats where Jonathon Crompton went to HS
The local Kmart used to carry Tennessee stuff when he was at Tennessee. We'd stop occasionally passing through, and I bought a couple of shirts, my Tennessee swim trunks there.

VN Store

Back