Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Reactions: AM64
Unfortunately, nothing. I simply wasn't able to tote it all in one trip.

Can salvage my man card if I claim second trip was due to forgetfulness?

Woah. Hold it. Wait a minute, are you claiming you could afford a trip to the grocery that took up that amount of space? Did you go on a bicycle? I guess if you earned enough to buy more than you could carry, that might salvage your man card.

Unfortunately, nothing. I simply wasn't able to tote it all in one trip.

Can salvage my man card if I claim second trip was due to forgetfulness?

I was over in your direction last week to take my wife to here Dad's so she could go with him to his new doctor. We started back and made it all the way from the his place the other side of Tullahoma (toward Shelbyville) through Manchester when my wife realized she didn't have her wallet. Sure enough she left it in his car - I know all about return trips.

I was over in your direction last week to take my wife to here Dad's so she could go with him to his new doctor. We started back and made it all the way from the his place the other side of Tullahoma (toward Shelbyville) through Manchester when my wife realized she didn't have her wallet. Sure enough she left it in his car - I know all about return trips.
McDad knows all about leaving his wallet when out with friends

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Holy crap! Women! They are just infuriating! We go to Double Dogs for dinner, decide to split some wings and fries I asked for my own dipping sauce, wife says you don’t need it, I ask again for another dipping sauce and again wife says I don’t need it a third time I ask and she tells me I don’t need it and yes I got ugly and told her to mind her own business. Well guess what we’re in a fight.

Might have been a mind your own damn business but still.

Holy crap! Women! They are just infuriating! We go to Double Dogs for dinner, decide to split some wings and fries I asked for my own dipping sauce, wife says you don’t need it, I ask again for another dipping sauce and again wife says I don’t need it a third time I ask and she tells me I don’t need it and yes I got ugly and told her to mind her own business. Well guess what we’re in a fight.

Might have been a mind your own damn business but still.
The homosexuals got it figured out bro. They're so happy because they don't marry women.

The homosexuals got it figured out bro. They're so happy because they don't marry women.

You ain’t just whistling Dixie. If women didn’t have boobs and fix great samiches I might be gay. It would be a whole lot less hassle.

VN Store

Back