Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

NCAA is just like our gov. Corrupt and throw out flimsy narrative that everyone knows is BS, but they dont really care.

I've never pulled for Michigan in my life...

But I hope they skunk those penile implants from Tuscaloosa 116-0.

Just can’t bring myself to pull for MI so let’s hope the Huskies skunk them 100-0 in the final.

Reactions: AM64
Wow, we got hooked up for a change. Citrus Bowl vs Iowa is great. They have a good defense but only scored 16 points per game this season...in the B1G. 21 -24 points should win this game IMO.

Thought these stats from FF were interesting:
Or Tennessee, Iowa To Square Off In Cheez-It Citrus Bowl On New Year’s Day - University of Tennessee Athletics. For statistically inclined fans, it is worth noting that "Tennessee finished the regular season ranked in the top 25 nationally in eight different team categories: total offense (18th - 453.5), rushing offense (12th - 202.6), rushing defense (22nd - 113.8), net punting (19th - 41.4), punt return average (13th - 14.67), punt return defense (6th - 0.71), total sacks (10th - 36) and total tackles for loss (6th - 93)."

They beat the #1 team in the country when everything was on the line and it mattered the most. A one loss SEC Champion is more than deserving. I’m no Bama fan, but ain’t nobody wanting to play them right now.
Texas has same record and beat them head to head. Gumps should be out

VN Store

Back