Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

If you own a wake boat you are an azzhole by nature.
“Hey look at those two guys minding their own business fishing in that bass boat. I’ll bet they’d like to see the size of the wake up close this boat can make! And listen to our bad music louder than an AC/DC concert too woohoo!”

Pretty much every damn time.

“Hey look at those two guys minding their own business fishing in that bass boat. I’ll bet they’d like to see the size of the wake up close this boat can make! And listen to our bad music louder than an AC/DC concert too woohoo!”

Pretty much every damn time.

Hey I’m at no wake speed but my bags are full and only throwing up a 2’ wake coming into the marina.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
He could have played last week. Unless he hmgot jacked in practice, he good. Pancakes served from 6 - 9 in Memorial Stadium.

michael-scott-why-are-you-the-way-you-are.gif

...or maybe your assumption about the supposed imbalance of money flows is incorrect.
Did you see the post beneath it? 22% of OK bettors laid 56% of the total money. That means the average OK bettor laid 4x as much cash on the game as the average UT bettor. Those are sharps. Unless the poor ass state of Oklahoma is somehow slam full of rich guys that know very little about football. I am guessing its probably sharp money. Which is not a good sign. Hope we beat them AND the refs by fiddy.

Anyone know if Lance Heard is good to go for tomorrow?
He is listed as questionable per coaches

He could have played last week. Unless he hmgot jacked in practice, he good. Pancakes served from 6 - 9 in Memorial Stadium.
Sure hope so...

Seriously, I think we whoop ass tomorrow. Even without Heard.

Sad news of the day is that it looks like Oregon is gonna flip one of our top commits, OL Douglas Utu.

VN Store

Back