Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

One thing I've learned about being out in (old) Big 12 country...

Nobody likes Missouri. The SEC doesn't like them. Everyone in the Big 12 was glad to see them go.

You think the ACC would swap us for like Georgia Tech or something?

Well, it is Missouri. Anybody who has had "discussions" with Rasputin should probably take that experience as a warning about the state. I have to admit my dad is from KS - not far across the line and in old John Brown territory, I might have been a bit biased by my grandparents.

I'm not sure Ga Tech would want to come back to the SEC - they left in the 60s as I recall. They used to be a staple on the UT schedule at least into the mid 60s. Seems like they didn't care much for Bama and the Bear - shocking I know.

Well, it is Missouri. Anybody who has had "discussions" with Rasputin should probably take that experience as a warning about the state. I have to admit my dad is from KS - not far across the line and in old John Brown territory, I might have been a bit biased by my grandparents.

I'm not sure Ga Tech would want to come back to the SEC - they left in the 60s as I recall. They used to be a staple on the UT schedule at least into the mid 60s. Seems like they didn't care much for Bama and the Bear - shocking I know.
We played GT all through the 70s and early 80s. Not every year, but about every other year

Reactions: AM64
LMAO looking at that Gump crowd in Vandy stadium. Looks as bad as it will when the Vols play there at years end. That’s probably demoralizing as hell that you’re basically playing an away game in your own stadium 😂

VN Store

Back