Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We deserved to lose.

Terrible offensive coaching.

Ill ask again:

We played 1 back, 2TE formation and beat OK and NCSU with it.

Do you think we lose this damn game if we played 12 personnel?

I dont. Terrible coaching

We deserve that.

I predicted 9-3 regular season. Most of you did as well.

The media jumps on the UT train as soon as we are 4-0 and makes us a top 5 team when we havent earned it yet. Then the negas in the fanbase melt down like we suck. We dont suck.

Our defense is as good as any. Top 10 defense probably. Defintely top 20.

We are likely a 9-3 team with a real shot at 10-2 and playoffs...but now we have to beat bama or uga to get in...playoffs just got much harder for us.

Btw...it didnt hurt Arkansas had Doneiko Slaughter as their defense captain and leader. He knows our offense inside and out. He doesnt know 12 personnel tho lmao...thats new this season. Doesnt matter now though.

We better jack Flarduh the F up though next week. We will. Might be a dogfight now but we will win.

Thanks for watching with me guys. My Pappaw and Dad arent here anymore now...nobody to call at halftime. Or during the game. I am thankful for yall. Sorry for getting so upset this game though. I am a real jackass sometimes

I thought it was an exciting game.

I am grateful their QB wasn't more seriously injured.

Me too. We are better than that. In fairness to Omar though, it wasn't a dirty play IMO...happened too fast and he was wrestling an alligator Olinemen at the same time too. Glad dude is OK. Wish i had some whiskey. I would get drunk now.

VN Store

Back