Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Bishop misses blocking assignments.

I just think it's silly to omit one part of the data to reinforce a preconceived narrative.

I personally don't care who plays. Would just like them to play well.

I missed on the blocking part, and I did see Sampson with at least one good block tonight. Either nobody really blocked well, or Nico was clueless about what to do with the ball tonight. It was a bad look running around behind the line and getting dumped with the ball in his hands - and it happened way too often.

Arkansas is a good football team. And were superbly coached tonight.

Doesn’t excuse the sh!t show we saw tonight. Jmo.
I wouldn’t go so far as to sat Arkansas was superbly coached tonight. We were very poorly coached tonight. We got an 11-point lead and basically tried to run the clock out.

Arky has had our goat for a long time. Truth be told we didn't deserve the win against them in '98.

**** game. We have concerns to address. Nico's youth showed tonight. We were banged up on the veteran end of our receiving core for most of the game. O Line struggled. Their receivers made a few great catches.

The offensive play calling was trash.

Reactions: AM64
I missed on the blocking part, and I did see Sampson with at least one good block tonight. Either nobody really blocked well, or Nico was clueless about what to do with the ball tonight. It was a bad look running around behind the line and getting dumped with the ball in his hands - and it happened way too often.

Bishop missed a couple blocks that got Nico sacked.

VN Store

Back