Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

...and Barn misses a point blank 30yd FG that would have kept them up by 14points. 3 plays and a 78yd pass later, Misery TD and 2pt conversion cuts the lead to 17-14 Barn. Lmao. Misery sucks and Barn is gonna let em come back and win. Barns kicker is 5 for 10 on the season...

Barn gonna Barn...

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Lmao. Sampson fumbles the ball away 10yards downfield running wild...for the 1st time in 282 carries. In the bama game. Because of course he did. At least the ball went over to bama at the 19

Squirrel didnt drop a pass all year last year. He has 8 drops this season. Need to sit his azz down until he gets his head right. Last year at Bama he had 9 catches on 9 targets at halftime and we were up what 20-3,???

And Nico overthrows another deep TD...eventually he has to hit one right?

Drop by squirrel, drop by Brazzell, and Nico has already overthrown 2 wide open TDs in the 1st quarter. Good grief this offense. And missed the FG. Wtf man.

I am getting tired of Nicos BS man. I know hes a freshman...but 3 sure thing TDs last week and 2 already today is ridiculous

Reactions: NorthDallas40
If Nico misses another wide open TD, coach needs to sit his azz down and put Moore in. That, or quit calling pass plays with go routes 40 and 50 yards downfield....which he isn't gonna do because its our offense

Moore doesnt have the arm Nico has...but he doesnt need it either.

Bamas 17yo WR has both his arms completely sleeved in tattoos...which is weird since its against the law to put even 1 tattoo on a minor who isnt 18yo...fwiw I got my 1st ink when I was 16 .

BUCK FAMA

WE should be up 14-0 right now. Sampson and Nico are the reason we arent.

If Nico misses another wide open TD, coach needs to sit his azz down and put Moore in. That, or quit calling pass plays with go routes 40 and 50 yards downfield....which he isn't gonna do because its our offense
It's so frustrating because the open receivers are there. Take 1% off the throw and he'd have it.

7 points is probably enough to win. We cannot move the football much less score.

While this is somehow true...its also true that sampson had the ball down to the 19 and would have been 1st down ...AND Nico has missed not 1, but 2 WIDE open TDs down the sideline already in a little over 1 quarter. We could easily be up 14-7 right now...or 17-7 with a made FG that he missed. Its insane.

While this is somehow true...its also true that sampson had the ball down to the 19 and would have been 1st down ...AND Nico has missed not 1, but 2 WIDE open TDs down the sideline already in a little over 1 quarter. We could easily be up 14-7 right now...or 17-7 with a made FG that he missed. Its insane.
We cannot hit an open receiver. We can’t do it. NICO can’t do it. Bama is badly weak in their secondary any competent SEC offense should at least be moving the ball on them fairly easily. And Moore’s first play was an int. Until we somehow find some offense stick a fork in us we are done.

VN Store

Back