Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We've beaten Bama and Florida in the same season again under Heupel's tenure. Let that sink in.

I am very excited about the Georgia game.

Hype doing it twice in 4 years is insane. Not sure Fulmer ever did it more than twice lmao.

Gotta give Hype his flowers too. He called a great game in the 2nd half...and even when Sampson was running for over 100 yards in the 2nd half, he still kept taking shots with Nico including the game winner. Nico was freaking terrible in the 1st half. Missed those 2 wide open TDs, then came out in the 2nd half and did it again. CJH believes in him though. I hope this gives Nico some much needed confidence.

*** I will never, ever call for Moore to come in for a series again. That pick he threw was so incredibly dumb double coverage, while he had a crossing route open 10 yards shallower to boot. Hell, he didnt even need to throw the ball. He could have tucked it, or thrown it away. He had 4 choices....and chose the 1 choice that was dumb as Hell. Flipped the field with the long return and really hurt the team. A 5th year senior should never even think about doing dumb crap like that.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The bama win in 22 landed us a handful of the best players on our team. They were present for the magic and it blew their minds how incredible Neyland can be these days.

I just saw a post on X that showed that " The best thing about Tenn fans storming the field after the win was that the recruits here visiting for the game were the 1st people down on the field." We have an amazing group visiting this weekend, with top bluechips from the 26 and 27 classes. Also 2 flip candidates for 25 if everyone made it in like they were supposed to. This win should be huge for recruiting.

The bama win in 22 landed us a handful of the best players on our team. They were present for the magic and it blew their minds how incredible Neyland can be these days.

I just saw a post on X that showed that " The best thing about Tenn fans storming the field after the win was that the recruits here visiting for the game were the 1st people down on the field." We have an amazing group visiting this weekend, with top bluechips from the 26 and 27 classes. Also 2 flip candidates for 25 if everyone made it in like they were supposed to. This win should be huge for recruiting.
it is probably the best visit list EVER.

VN Store

Back