Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That facemask call was BS should have been offsetting penalties

If grabbing a facemask is dangerous, then it's dangerous both ways and should either be a penalty both ways or allowed both ways - common sense says penalty both ways. There's no excuse for allowing a facemask because the offender just happens to be holding the football. Same with hands to the face. It's either dangerous and not allowed, or it's OK and not a penalty - goes for offense and defense. There's no evidence that defensive players are less human or susceptible to harm than an offensive player.

Its crazy that the pups have thrown 2 picks and they are STILL up 17-0 and have the ball at midfield in the 2nd quarter. If Beck didnt throw those picks...especially the pick at ~5yd line...this game could easily be 28-0 or even 35-0 at halftime. Pups defense is absolutely dominating texas. Looks almost as good as our defense. Almost.

Welcome to the SEC pretend ut.

Makes me sick that pretend ut is even in the SEC and making me pull for the puppies.

I'm hoping they both could lose.

Luckily, OU fans don't like UGA either since the Rose Bowl when Dawg fans showed their true colors.

They don't want Texas to win...

Don't want Georgia to win...

Welcome to SEC life

VN Store

Back