Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just saying that officialy no one will be named until after The regular season ends. There will be plenty of back room discussion and a decision may be made before the season is over, but no active coach will be named until after the regular season ends.

There's that word again - "active". :)

Hey SFD - I remembered that and thought it might come into play somewhere here. in Beav's tweet last night he referenced Verizon and no one could figure it out. Maybe something connected to that new technology?

He was talking about Yahoo failing as a company for hiring writers like that guy he was tweeting at. Verizon just bought Yahoo, and he was saying the guy better hope Verizon doesn't clean house (fire him) basically. Don't think too much

Reactions: 1 person
Someone came in when we first started down the ergen rabbit hole saying that he owns some new technology that everyone wants. Said the value was estimated around 80 billion. The person was a newish poster and seemed to know what he was talking about.

As I recall it deals with the new 5G technology which is required to be in place in the future. All the telecom carries are wanting it.

Any coaching updates? Is Currie waiting on an answer from Gruden?

“I think Currie will do some work later this week. I don't expect him out doing any interviews today.

The Gruden stuff will continue to grow. There's talk of him having to take a large pay cut at ESPN. So we will see where that goes.”
-Hubbs

Reactions: 14 people
Hubbs:

I think Currie will do some work later this week. I don't expect him out doing any interviews today.

The Gruden stuff will continue to grow. There's talk of him having to take a large pay cut at ESPN. So we will see where that goes.

Any coaching updates? Is Currie waiting on an answer from Gruden?

-Hubbs

7yOsPVv.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back